What a #@*!*&% Crock - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 12
Angry What a #@*!*&% Crock

Let me preface this by saying Heather Mills is a piece of SH!T. 12.15 million a year for being married to a Beatle and bearing a daughter...COME ON!!!!

Heather Mills was a less than candid court witness whose $250 million divorce claim was exorbitant, a judge said in his ruling on her divorce from Paul McCartney.

On Monday, Bennett awarded Mills a $48.6 million divorce settlement after her four-year marriage to the former Beatle. Mills had sought almost $250 million, while McCartney had offered $31.6 million, including Mills' own assets.

In his ruling, the judge said Mills' claim "is and was unreasonable, indeed exorbitant."

He also said Mills' evidence was "not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid. Overall she was a less than impressive witness."
Related Articles
Paul McCartney to pay $48.6 million in divorce

Mills, 40, walked away from court with a settlement worth about $34,000 for every day of her marriage to the 65-year-old McCartney. But it was only a fifth of what she had sought and a fraction of McCartney's $800 million fortune.

Mills declared that she was "very, very, very pleased."

The settlement included a lump sum of $33 million, plus the assets Mills currently holds worth $15.6 million.

McCartney left after the ruling without comment. But Mills emerged from the three-hour private hearing for an impromptu news conference on the courthouse steps railing against McCartney's lawyer and accusing McCartney of underestimating his wealth.

"All of you that have researched know that it was always going to be a figure between 20 and 30 million" pounds, said a visibly agitated Mills. "Paul was offering a lot less than that. ... So we're very, very, very pleased."

McCartney also was ordered to pay $70,000 a year for Beatrice, and to pay for her nanny and school fees.

Mills said that was a paltry amount. "She's obviously meant to travel B class while her father travels A class," she said.

Mills and McCartney went to court last month to decide on her share of his fortune, which had been estimated at as much as $1.6 billion. However, the judge found that McCartney's total worth was about $800 million.

Now that the case is over, Mills implored the media to just let it be.

"And I really hope now that me and my daughter can have a life and not be followed every single day and that is why I've come out, to give it closure," she said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Dee

Re: What a #@*!*&% Crock

Does anyone honestly care?

1 million... 250 million... it ain't sh*t to McCartney, the guy is one of the richest people on earth. I remember reading, about 20 years ago, that he was worth 380 million pounds. Double it for USD. That was TWENTY years ago. Now it's 800 million. So what if his ex-wife wants a chunk?

These people have too much money and they should give it all to me.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:11 AM

Reviews: 1

Divorce is a method of paying for all the sex you had in your relationship in one lump sum.

That said, I doubt the one leg access plan was worth it.
A novelty, but I'm sure she's allowed him access only a couple times.

Either way, I fail to see what she's done to merit that kind of money.
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Banned

the way i look at it is,they were married for 4 years she should get half of the income in that 4 years.why should she get half of everything he has.24 million and shes still not happy thats greed beyond greed.makes anna nicol smith look like mother terrisa
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 12:43 PM

if u popped out a beatles baby, youd ask for just as much......but i guess it all depends what shoes on the foot that day....it sux tho, she sould have just got 5 mil, bam slam over with
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 01:02 PM

Yeah, It never ceases to amaze how strong and independent women are until the divorce. Then all of a sudden they are poor pathetic creatures who can't eek out a living. And it is very telling how she referred to the child as "MY daughter". As if she was just a piece of property that represented a meal ticket. 48.6 million and she has the nuts to say that obvioulsy her daughter is meant to travel class B. Beyond appalling.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 01:07 PM

Her somewhat exaggerated claims about what she does for charity have been exposed too, so publicly she's a PR disaster area now, and deservedly so.

24.3 million, how will the poor thing get by?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7302736.stm
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned

He could have probably had her wacked for a cool 50 grand, then kept his cash and the daughter. Guess he really did love her.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 02:42 PM

Reviews: 18

it's probably a drop in the bucket for him. Next time he should do a prenup

Jimmy
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 02:43 PM

Reviews: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
Yeah, It never ceases to amaze how strong and independent women are until the divorce. Then all of a sudden they are poor pathetic creatures who can't eek out a living. And it is very telling how she referred to the child as "MY daughter". As if she was just a piece of property that represented a meal ticket. 48.6 million and she has the nuts to say that obvioulsy her daughter is meant to travel class B. Beyond appalling.
I agree 1000%. It seems a woman is liberated until she gets divorced.

Jimmy
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bammbamm View Post
Divorce is a method of paying for all the sex you had in your relationship in one lump sum.
I guess that's a pretty good way to put it!
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4674 View Post
it's probably a drop in the bucket for him. Next time he should do a prenup

Jimmy
It was, and yes he should have. Sir McCartney has best kiss his lucky piece, because he got off light on this one.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 09:02 PM

That's like $1450.00 per hour...............Thats almost enough to retire from marriage............if I could get her to marry me now................I'll only charge her a smooth $200.00 per hour................she'll still be way ahead..........

Last edited by Thomas Welch; 03-18-2008 at 09:09 PM.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 09:04 PM

I've been saying to my wife that Yoko Uno would end up so hated in the UK she'd end up living here eventually. Not looking forward to it
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 09:35 PM

See, Elliot Spitzer was way smarter than McCartney. Suddenly $4000 doesnt seem like so much money. Either way McCartney was a Beatle and as such it should be perfectly legal for him to have Mills killed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode