What was your worst holiday? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 02:39 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 21
Angry What was your worst holiday?

Im royally pissed off!!! For months ive been planning a fishing holiday, right at the start of the salmon run. My family hires an awesome beach house, along the coast of Victoria(Australia) in a small little town called Port Fairy.......15 metres from the back door is ocean, 25 metres from the front door is a boat inlet...ideal for the fishing minded folk!!! So the 4 and half hour drive is nothing compared to the serenity that will follow in the next four days!!!
THEN!!!! On the same day as we arrive i get gastro and am stuck in bed or the toilet.... This lasts the whole time im there and have caught f#$k all except an undersize mullet(no not the haircut either) hopeing the next days would bring bigger eating!!!
The wife goes to the local chemist and buys Gastro-stop and by this time my butt feels like its slid down a sandpaper slide and its time to go home!!!!
So ive driven 4.5hrs one way to repeatedly crap in someone elses toilet!!!
And on top of that ive had to miss a few days of work to recover!!!!

Has anyone else had a bollocks holiday???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 06:08 AM
Banned

Re: What was your worst holiday?

thats a real bummer.nothing worse when your hols are spoilt,i would have been gutted aswell cos i love fishing that place you mention sounds awsome.last hol i had wasnt much fun,i went with my family and it was arguments all day,never again though just me and my son go away now.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 10:28 AM

Nothing like that. But that was pretty funny
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by callen3615 View Post
Nothing like that. But that was pretty funny
yeah the bit about driving 4 half hours just to use someones toilet,didnt want to comment as uv-7-bk is a really nice guy.ive had that gastro before its freaking hideous.red hot water gushes out your ass all day n night.i caught it from a freinds house.his mother made me a ham and peas pudding sandwich.after eating the sandwich i went into the kitchen for a drink.the peas pudding was on the bench top with loads of flys on it,yyyyyuk dirty xxxxards.was ill for weeks
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 07:16 PM

Reviews: 7

... I have a few...
I'll start with my Bar-Mitzvah. About 2.5 years ago, when I turned 13 my family and I went to Israel for a month for my Bar-Mitzvah. Now I have 3 sisters, and I was stuck rooming with them. I was stuck sleeping on the floor most of the time. My youngest sister would cry about everything, and since my mom hates me, I was always punished on that trip and was confined to my hotel room (I would always just sneak out of the hotel room and go around the area, and since I speak fluent Hebrew I had no problems nor worries doing that). Most of the time my dad and my two other sisters openly acknowledgedI hadn't done anything, but my mom just hates me, so she punished me anyways. Then for a week we decided to tour northern Israel. For a few nights we were in a Kibbutz called Kfar Geladi. The night we got there, my dad showed me where we were on a map and he jokingly said "Lebanon and Syria are right by us, if there is a war we're screwed!" Ironically, the Lebanon war started the next day!!! There were outgoing and incoming missiles less than a mile away. We spent a night in a bunker (bomb shelter). The next day we went to Haifa, right after we left Haifa, Hezbollah started bombing Haifa! Then we went to Tel-Aviv, and we were fine. Luckily, the trip wasn't cut short due to the war.

Next bad Holiday:
This was last year. It was on my 15th birthday. While I was at school, a water pipe in my backyard burst. Our neighbors had their gardeners over, so our maid asked one of the gardeners if he could turn off the water. He turned off the water to the whole house. When I get back, my mom calls me and tells me to turn the water back on. I spent 4 hours, had a bunch of my neighbors with all their tools come over to try to help me turn it back on. We did not have the right tools to turn it back on (we needed a giant "T" shaped key thingy.) so we tried to make do with what we had. Nothing worked. I told my mom that we couldn't get it to work, and she threw a temper-tantrum. She was calling my dad(who was in Europe at the time filming a movie) and started saying how bad of a son I was. My dad knew she was B.S.ing, but he couldn't do anything about it. The worst part is: since my mom hates me, she didn't even get me a birthday present ( however my dad gave me a birthday present when he returned from Europe ).
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 04:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez777vbk View Post
yeah the bit about driving 4 half hours just to use someones toilet,didnt want to comment as uv-7-bk is a really nice guy.ive had that gastro before its freaking hideous.red hot water gushes out your ass all day n night.i caught it from a freinds house.his mother made me a ham and peas pudding sandwich.after eating the sandwich i went into the kitchen for a drink.the peas pudding was on the bench top with loads of flys on it,yyyyyuk dirty xxxxards.was ill for weeks
Well in a nut shell, thats what it was!! 4.5hrs of wife and kids in the car to ..and i quote thanks ibanez777vbk!!!"gushing red hot water out of my arse". Damn that even made me laugh...cheers dude......your description is frightingly accurate!!! ...and that sounds like bad ass sandwich too.......dayum bro!!!! WTF were they thinking???

Another bumber i didnt mention was that on the way home i had to get something to eat...at this point i hadnt eaten for 4 days and i was hurtin for food....so my beautiful wife made us stop in a town called Geelong which is fairly large and has a wide variety of food...we stop at a seaside dinner...there i asked the wife to pick coz i couldve eaten the menu itself...she chose a sandwich....turkish bread with pesto, grilled proshuto, topped with salad and shaved parmesan cheese.......god damn this sandwich was freekin incredible!!! Truely amazing....will be back for more.......later that evening, it all got vomited up......was wrong is it actually tasted good on the way out!!!! Guess thats the sign of a great sandwich!!!!!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 04:59 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Re: What was your worst holiday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaline View Post
... I have a few...
I'll start with my Bar-Mitzvah. About 2.5 years ago, when I turned 13 my family and I went to Israel for a month for my Bar-Mitzvah. Now I have 3 sisters, and I was stuck rooming with them. I was stuck sleeping on the floor most of the time. My youngest sister would cry about everything, and since my mom hates me, I was always punished on that trip and was confined to my hotel room (I would always just sneak out of the hotel room and go around the area, and since I speak fluent Hebrew I had no problems nor worries doing that). Most of the time my dad and my two other sisters openly acknowledgedI hadn't done anything, but my mom just hates me, so she punished me anyways. Then for a week we decided to tour northern Israel. For a few nights we were in a Kibbutz called Kfar Geladi. The night we got there, my dad showed me where we were on a map and he jokingly said "Lebanon and Syria are right by us, if there is a war we're screwed!" Ironically, the Lebanon war started the next day!!! There were outgoing and incoming missiles less than a mile away. We spent a night in a bunker (bomb shelter). The next day we went to Haifa, right after we left Haifa, Hezbollah started bombing Haifa! Then we went to Tel-Aviv, and we were fine. Luckily, the trip wasn't cut short due to the war.

Next bad Holiday:
This was last year. It was on my 15th birthday. While I was at school, a water pipe in my backyard burst. Our neighbors had their gardeners over, so our maid asked one of the gardeners if he could turn off the water. He turned off the water to the whole house. When I get back, my mom calls me and tells me to turn the water back on. I spent 4 hours, had a bunch of my neighbors with all their tools come over to try to help me turn it back on. We did not have the right tools to turn it back on (we needed a giant "T" shaped key thingy.) so we tried to make do with what we had. Nothing worked. I told my mom that we couldn't get it to work, and she threw a temper-tantrum. She was calling my dad(who was in Europe at the time filming a movie) and started saying how bad of a son I was. My dad knew she was B.S.ing, but he couldn't do anything about it. The worst part is: since my mom hates me, she didn't even get me a birthday present ( however my dad gave me a birthday present when he returned from Europe ).
Holy crap dude....thats heavy!!! The holiday and the way your mum treats you!!! WTF bro,thats just not cool!!!!
I think ill settle with gushing red hot water outa my arse instead thanks!!!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 05:55 AM

Reviews: 25

Dude you must be a monster of a child, cause my Jewish parents love me and treat me like a king and I have 2 younger sisters, who get treated like queens, so you lucked out on the parent department or your maybe a little sh_t heheheheheheh!!!! LOL !!!

Just kidding, parents are harsh during your teenage years..... its kinda normal
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezFreak777 View Post
Dude you must be a monster of a child, cause my Jewish parents love me and treat me like a king and I have 2 younger sisters, who get treated like queens, so you lucked out on the parent department or your maybe a little sh_t heheheheheheh!!!! LOL !!!

Just kidding, parents are harsh during your teenage years..... its kinda normal
I don't know, even when my friends come over they notice my mom has a tendency to be very cruel towards me for now reason. I have good grades in school, I don't do drugs, I don't randomly destroy things, I think she just subconsciously hates me.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 09:42 PM

Reviews: 25

Quote:
I don't know, even when my friends come over they notice my mom has a tendency to be very cruel towards me for now reason. I have good grades in school, I don't do drugs, I don't randomly destroy things, I think she just subconsciously hates me.
In what way is she mean ? have you asked her why she hates you so much ?? what about your dad, have you asked him why ?

my friends notice my mum nagged me a lot growing up, clean your room, do your homework, they even busted me smoking pot, and never once I thought they hated me, I knew it was all out of love.. A mother hating a son for no reason, means something is not right in her head...

I feel for you mate...
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
In what way is she mean ? have you asked her why she hates you so much ?? what about your dad, have you asked him why ?

my friends notice my mum nagged me a lot growing up, clean your room, do your homework, they even busted me smoking pot, and never once I thought they hated me, I knew it was all out of love.. A mother hating a son for no reason, means something is not right in her head...

I feel for you mate...
I've never asked my mom why she hates me. What she does is more than nag me to do something. I can get blamed for things that don't even have to do with me. For instance: I could be gone for a week on a trip, and something at my house breaks while I'm still on my trip, my mom will blame me for that thing breaking. Also, my dad does love me I can say that. Sometimes my dad will get mad at me, but he only does that when I do something worth getting punished for (if I get into a fight with my sisters. Again I can understand why my dad would get mad at me, since I've been doing Muay Thai since I was 7, and I might accidentally really injure my sisters.). Luckily I don't smoke or do drugs, so I never have to worry about my parents getting mad at me for that.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 03:10 AM

Quote:
I've never asked my mom why she hates me.
Just tell your mother you feel that way. She might not even know....

If you don't tell, how can she change?
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:18 AM Thread Starter

Man, you gotta talk to ya mum...... that cant keep going on..... just not healthy for you wellbeing!!!! What have your sisters said about the situation?
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 05:19 AM

Reviews: 4

Quote:
..... its kinda normal
Not giving a growing boy a BIRTHDAY PRESENT is normal? Ooh that is harsh, real harsh...
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 05:28 AM
Banned

sorry to say but your mother sounds like a t.w.a.t.id move out and have nothing to do with her,i couldnt in a million years treat my son like that i think more of him than i do myself,it must really hurt when she treats you like s.h.i.t sorry but id be offski's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode