Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Long Island, NY
Why a guitar is better than a woman
...forgive me if you've seen this before...
· Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you've played.
· Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you have.
· Guitars don't care if you look at other Guitars.
· Guitars don't care if you buy Guitar magazines.
· You'll never hear, "Surprise, you are going to be the proud father of a new Guitar" unless you go out to buy one yourself.
· Guitars don't get pregnant.
· You can share your Guitar with your friends.
· You can play your Guitar any time of the month.
· Guitars don't have parents.
· Guitars don't whine... unless you want them to.
· If your Guitar is flat you can fix it for less than $3,000.
· Your Guitar doesn't care if you never listen to it.
· Your Guitar won't care if you leave up the toilet seat.
· You don't have to be jealous of the guy who works on your Guitar.
· If you say bad things to your Guitar, you don't have to apologize before you play it again.
· You can play your Guitar as long as you want and it won't get sore.
· You can stop playing your Guitar as soon as you want and it won't get frustrated.
· Your parents won't remain in touch with your old Guitar after you dump it.
· Guitars don't get headaches.
· Guitars don't insult you if you're a bad player.
· Your Guitar never wants a night out with the other Guitars.
· Guitars don't care if you're late.
· You don't have to take a shower before you play your Guitar.
· If your Guitar doesn't look good you can refinish it or get new parts.
· You can play your Guitar the first time you meet it, without having to take it to dinner, see a movie, or meet its mother.
· The only protection you have to wear when playing your Guitar is a decent thumb pick.
· When in mixed company, you can talk about what a great time you had the last time you played your Guitar.
· A guitar has a volume knob.
· If you break a guitar's G-string, it only costs $.79 for a new one.
· You can go to a guitar shop and play all the guitars you want for free.
· You can take lessons on how to play a guitar without feeling embarrassed.
· You can rent a guitar without worrying about who rented it before you.
· A guitar doesn't take half of everything you own when you get rid of it.