would you? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 04:51 PM Thread Starter

would you?

I started thinking last night well me and my friends did, What if your town was taken by terrorist groups? would you stay with your friends and fight? and find your way out? I personally would, Give me a M16A2 rifle and a Barrett M-82A1 (XM107) sniper rifle and a Colt .45 with armor pericing buillets, some Kevlar and grenades (flashbang and smoke) and some night vision and thermal gogles and im good

....I got my own marine corp digital camouflage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 04:52 PM Thread Starter

Re: would you?

oh and a ghillie suit
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:02 PM

and some more crack.. What the hell are you on

but I would stay and fight..
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:03 PM

I'd probably fight.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
and some more crack.. What the hell are you on

but I would stay and fight..

lol I aint on anything im just familiar with weapons and the military and most importantly! VIDEO GAMES!!!! the closest thing to real scenarios your gonna get to lol
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_UV777 View Post
lol I aint on anything im just familiar with weapons and the military and most importantly! VIDEO GAMES!!!! the closest thing to real scenarios your gonna get to lol

Video Games arent real..

See in a video game if you get shot you lose a health meter point.. IN THE REAL WORLD it hurts like hell

In the a video gam when you die, you just restart from a saved point.. IN THE REAL WORLD your dead.

In the real world things like fear, anxiety, nervousness will make a difference. You cant prepare for that. No video game will prepare you for War.

Most would like to think they would fight including myself, but you will never have a answer to what you would do till that time comes.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:31 PM

Id so fight and not care what happens! Unless they plan to detonate a nuke......then Id let em. ^_^
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
Video Games arent real..

See in a video game if you get shot you lose a health meter point.. IN THE REAL WORLD it hurts like hell

In the a video gam when you die, you just restart from a saved point.. IN THE REAL WORLD your dead.

In the real world things like fear, anxiety, nervousness will make a difference. You cant prepare for that. No video game will prepare you for War.

Most would like to think they would fight including myself, but you will never have a answer to what you would do till that time comes.

of course video games do not give you the experience or the mental power to actually shoot a gun in real life, I realize it does require actual usage of weapons and being in those situations, but I think we all understrand that if you get shot you loose a health point in the game, and you get shot in real life thats it, but I believe some video games such as Ghost recon advanced warfighter do give you some preporation, such as the tactical map and just the over all "look before you leap" and other concepts of things, thats one game that really teaches you not to just go in and start shooting and thats the point im trying to make, not that it would it would make me take down a whole army cause I know that wouldnt happen.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

this is my gun of choice

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:56 PM

I like. Good for sniping and also has a full auto function for the nasty bussiness.
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

lol nah its only semi-auto but it's still one mean weapon
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 06:59 PM

Where are you magically getting this stuff? If that's the case I would stay and fight as long as I had a magic wand, a cloak of invisability, a dog with bees in it's mouth and when it barked it shot bees at you, and quad damage. If I can't have that stuff, I'll leave the fighting to the professionals. Hell, if alien clowns took over my town I would remove my apendix with a kazoo.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything......I'm sorry.......
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Where are you magically getting this stuff? If that's the case I would stay and fight as long as I had a magic wand, a cloak of invisability, a dog with bees in it's mouth and when it barked it shot bees at you, and quad damage. If I can't have that stuff, I'll leave the fighting to the professionals. Hell, if alien clowns took over my town I would remove my apendix with a kazoo.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything......I'm sorry.......
well that particaur rifle is hard to come buy but a m16? just buy an AR-15 and shave the pin carefully and BAM fully automatic lol
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

I dont know about you guys but i'd be ready

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 07:53 PM

Dude, that's amazing.

I only hate three people in the world.. Well, one GROUP of people and TWO individuals.

I hate terrorists.

There is NO sane thinking involved in terrorists' strategies!!

I would stay and fight and kill as many of them as you can!! I'd be the biggest 15 year old patriot you'd ever fight. I'm tough as an elephant.. Well. Like their skin.. What am I saying? I'm saying that there is NO WAY I would NOT fight! If they ever EVER attack MY homeland again, I'M ENLISTING!!! I won't let anyone in my family enlist, I dont' want them hurt!! BUT!! If I don't get a scholarship to college, I'm enlisting anyways!!!

It works out both ways!

~ Katrina
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode