OK, we're preparing for another Writing Contest so I wanted to start a new thread here for the NEXT contest.
This one will have to be more automated so it will be *most likely* handled by the forum "paid subscription" feature
It is NOT YET enabled so don't post about "wrong currency" and other errors if you try to make a payment
Upon entering payment, you will be granted accesss to this exclusive forum to competition participants. Specific times, dates and details can be discussed there.
Couple things to note...
* We can consider a pricier JEM77BRMR but possible shipping allowences will be lowered ($30 allowance - free CONUS) or eliminated.
* Even if we stick to 125 participants and a VWH, the next competion will have a slightly increased fee to handle in-house costs (income tax, surcharges).
* Kenny will help organize but cannot accept payments. Others have graciously volunteered to help and they'll be called upon if needed ASAP
* If competition #2 goes well we can consider another but that is a long ways away.
* I'd like to consider allowing ONE entry per person for 3-4 weeks (and specify that) THEN open it up to multiple entries per person (only after the time specified) if needed. I noticed people getting impatient after less than one week! The original "rules" had a timeframe of 2 months!
Congrats again to the Grand prize winner "airguitar" and TWO runners up "Kirk" and "Rickcard71" of contest #1 ... glen