Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Dream date? or dream gig?

5K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  andy7jem 
#1 · (Edited)
one or the other.

dream date with the girl of your dreams, or dream gig where you can play like petrucci for a night.

#6 ·
nope, one doesn't get you the other. no trick question or answers. just one night of bliss either way....and the memories and bragging rights that go with it.

for me? it's the dream gig.
If that's the case then, given my current record with relationships, I'll just take the gig.
But it's a dream gig, right?
So Clapton, David Gilmour, Pete Townshend, and Slash get to join me on stage for the finale.

#11 ·
hmmmm this is hard.... lol.

probably dream gig. A gig infront of thousands of fans, awesome light show, playing for 2 hours hard rocking music, great drummer (portnoy), me playing like a beast, good loud bassist, playing some chunky tunes, and a very very verstaile singer, singing from pop rock, to hard rock, to screaming like a beast. While playing a custom PRS, custom SZ, custom gsa60 (oh yeah!! lol) custom 7 string RG and S, custom charvel, custom double neck 12/6 string ibanez guitar THROUGH 4 VHT pitbull half stacks, running some killer custom effects in the front of it.

awesome.

#19 ·
no one has gone to great detail of their dream w.e as i have. I think i should now win the dream gig.

but seriously, a close to dream gig has come to my opportunity. I'm homeschooled, so i don't have the big public school events like other kids have. But the biggest highschool in my city is having a battle of the bands in the spring/summer time, and I've been asked by a temporary band to play electric for them that day. I'll be playing infront of close to 1,000 people, that'll be by far the most i've EVER played for. I'm excited:D. Of course, i first have to write the lead parts..... lol. i'll update yall when it gets closer to the time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.