Solar power to billions and billions of machines?
Mike were you living in the same planet as we all?
I mean if tomorrow something took down our power it would be our extinction.
No refrigerators, no food, people running to kill cows.....probably all animals, people dieing frozen in the coldest places, hospitals in the dark, rats and diseases everywhere etc, etc.
Only 2 weeks without power and there'd be blood everywhere.
Oh I see you're probably talking about less than 1% that actually can survive with solar power but still the other 99% will kill those ones.
After killed all animals people would eat people, remember we're billions.
I'd run to get my mesa boogie and your battery bank before somebody eat me