what size pick?

49K views 225 replies 159 participants last post by  vladimirwarhead 
#1 ·
pretty self explanitory!!!

Whats your favourite?

I hover around the 1mm to 2mm range.
:twisted:

#58 ·
I just started off trying all sorts of picks and just kept going to thicker and thicker ones. I rested on 3mm big stubbies for years, but now i'm using 2mm gators and find them pretty damn good. I can't stand thinner picks, I just don't find they have the attack I need when playing.

#64 ·
I have all different kinds lyin around, but my favorite would have to be the Ibanez Paul Gilbert picks because there the perfect gauge, small, and come in all kinds of cool colors. Sometimes though there just a little to small so if they start getting on my nerves I just use the Dunlop gator .96mm pics! I love em cause either the material they are made from or something is put on them that makes them stick to your fiingers alot better!

Fernandes in Japan makes alot of cool picks. They have a white 1.0mm that has litte black grip grips (kinda like skateboard material) stuck on both sides! Great for beer soaked hands :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.