Worst thread ever... - Page 2 - Jemsite
Polls Create forum Polls here or vote in existing polls.

View Poll Results: The thread that had me reaching for the razor blades was...
Please Help Me.. I'm getting ripped apart here.. 15 39.47%
Why is Yngwie so hated? 1 2.63%
The plethora of Chinese fake on **** threads (like it's not been reported before) 4 10.53%
555's are ok? 2 5.26%
Who's the worst guitarist ever? 4 10.53%
Joey Dahlia mini School (Killer guitar lessons) 5 13.16%
Other 7 18.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 03:42 PM

Re: Worst thread ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin
Definitely this thread (or don't polls count as threads )

I feel stupid for posting in this one, or even bothering to read it...

+1

although the please help me thread had me wanting to gouge my eyes out after only reading 3-4 posts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 03:52 PM

Lol...

Oh come on guys! The poor girl just wanted some advice.

Gees......I suppose you all want to make this a MALE only site as well

The reason people love this site is because it's not JUST about guitars. The variety posts is what keeps me coming back. Otherwise I would have learned all I could learn in this SCHOOL and graduated on to other things

Now I'll shut up

BTW - I voted the fakes and the Yng thread!

Your a trouble maker Davey!! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 04:21 PM

This one.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk
This one.
+1, who cares.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777
Lol...

The reason people love this site is because it's not JUST about guitars. The variety posts is what keeps me coming back. Otherwise I would have learned all I could learn in this SCHOOL and graduated on to other things

Now I'll shut up

lol I'm not making trouble

eviltwin, jem7brmr, kirk, carlos, I think you missed the point of the thread and it was to have a chuckle at threads gone by and pull some humour from them. If you want to be all Stuart Dooley about it that's fine too, I guess I'll find you guys in the teenage angst thread?

No ill-will meant, and if you took it that way you've only really got yourself to blame
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 04:35 PM

Lol...actually, I was going to vote that dang "Jems in Paradise" thread, but it wasn't in the poll That thing annoys me, but if you want to talk ~cringe-worthy~ then the "Toenail" thread takes the cake feets down!
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 04:41 PM Thread Starter

Yeah that damn guy that keeps posting his luscious garden with loads of guitars in it, what was his name again, LLEMMY666 or something..

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777
Lol...

Now I'll shut up

Hands down....we have a winner, It's: Please Help Me.. I'm getting ripped apart here..

Come on..... advice???? More like typical 15 YR. old.... who wants attention. No, your right. Nothing wrong with that. But do it on myspace.com not here. Go back and read some of the posts...... something better done on AOL or any instant messaging program. Heck, they are posting just to be posting, while they're on the phone together. "like ....wow, I'm so impressed..... talking and typing at the same time"! (SIC)
Nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts, problems, hopes, dreams, etc. but to turn it into "Neo-pubescent Post-fest" lets get over it and move on. These girls learn young..... she had the "old" guys "giving advice" getting their attention, and puts this Brandon guy "on the spot" if front of the "world" and no one see's this as manipulative? One Jemsiter even admits he's a "marriage counselor" and he misses this?
Katrina, You got some much needed attention, yep.... even had some 35 and 40 yr. old men "feeling like DAD" or leching over you! You let Brandon know how you feel,...... along with the world! (I'll bet he already knew.... it's called body language!) Plus, did you take a moment to consider "his" feelings when you made the decision to post your love life regarding him?
Next time...... just go to "Mom & Dad", I'll bet they would have loved to help you, or just appreciated the communication. The drama is best shown elsewhere. JMHO
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 05:46 PM

I wanted to stay out of this, but then I read the "Torn Apart Thread", and wopndered when Jemsite became a teen magazine, what's next advice on what to do when you get your first peiod, or maybe an article asking if it's true you can get pregnant from making out?
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 05:48 PM

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! (continues evil laughter and is glad teenage is in the past)
Closed Thread

Tags
joey dahlia

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode