Are you really bothered that Ibanez aren't providing flashy axes? - Page 5 - Jemsite
Polls Create forum Polls here or vote in existing polls.

View Poll Results: Are you truly bothered that Ibanez aren't offering neons/maple/etc.?
Yes 65 59.09%
No 45 40.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 10:04 PM

Reviews: 21
Re: Are you really bothered that Ibanez aren't providing flashy axes?

I'd be happier with SOLID colors in general. Flames and quilts have grown on me *a little*, but I'd much prefer a solid red, or a nice blue, or a Kelly green. The quilts, the woodgrains, and the drab dark colors get old after a while.
I was out shopping with my girl the other day, though, and I see color is returning everywhere. It's nice. Kind of like having been asleep for a long-a$$ time.
And why colors like purple chameleon aren't offered in the US is beyond me! Or Rubber Red! Or a 1570 in cosmic blue. That gets me a bit because they ARE available elsewhere in the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM

LOL, that pic is disturbing
post #63 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 12:35 AM

Reviews: 13

i'd love to see some neons and maple fingerboards. Rosewood is a turn off for me. I'd also like to see the XV500 reissued.

Tags
alder body , beautiful guitar , body shape , ebony fretboard , ebony fretboards , edge trem , electric guitar , fixed bridge , flame maple , floyd rose , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez models , jem vwh , les paul , les paul standard , les pauls , local music shop , local music store , locking stud , locking studs , maple neck , music store , neck inlay , prs modern eagle , road flare red , squier strat , steve vai , swirled jem , vintage strat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode