Re: 0 Jem 7V major tuning problems
It seems there are some misconceptions here, or lack of information about what you bought! The Ibanez Tremolo's are highly rated and are just as good as the Original Floyd Roses, if not better in the eyes of many. All Ibanez guitars come with Ibanez tremolos and all Ibanez Jems come with versions of the Edge, the Japanese guitars having either the Original Edge, the Lo Pro Edge or the Edge Pro. But beyond that you have to elaborate a lot more for anyone to be able to help you, there are a whole bunch of possible things that could be wrong.
1. How old are the strings? Tried new ones, and if so are they installed properly and stable/balanced in tune?
2. Is it more of a problem when pulling up or pushing down?
3. Does it go sharp or flat? Does that differ depending on up/down?
4. Have you tightened the nut bolts enough? (don't overdo it, but seen this issue many times)
5. Do the tremolo springs show any sign of fatigue? Have you tried swapping them out?
6. Do the knife edges on the tremolo show any signs of excessive wear or deformation? Can you take pictures?
7. Are the tremolo posts secure in the body? Is there any movement or signs of instability?
The brand of tremolo has very little to do with any of this, you can have even a cheaply branded tremolo working fine with proper setup/maintainence. Yours is not a cheap tremolo, it's an Edge Pro, which is a very high quality trem.