2010 and beyond changes... - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2014, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

2010 and beyond changes...

Just to make sure, based on my research the Team J-Craft stamp is gone starting in 2010 and the original Edge is installed. Correct? Funny enough I don't think I've ever considered a post 2007 Jem so I'm not used to seeing NOT seeing the Team J-Craft stamp.
Thanks!
-Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2014, 04:35 PM

Reviews: 2
Re: 2010 and beyond changes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
Just to make sure, based on my research the Team J-Craft stamp is gone starting in 2010 and the original Edge is installed. Correct? Funny enough I don't think I've ever considered a post 2007 Jem so I'm not used to seeing NOT seeing the Team J-Craft stamp.
Thanks!
-Mike
Yeah Mike- it was in 2010 or early 2011. Be glad for it, it was just a big annoying sticker with no meaning behind it.

What a dumb place for extra advertising......... on the back of the headstock.....what the??
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2014, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I agree! I prefer the cleaner headstock. On the same hand though it sure helped weed some of the counterfeits out quickly. Well, that and the crappy tremolos and the screw on arms
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2014, 08:29 PM

Actually, the chibanez guitars had the stamp pretty authentic looking on some of them.

Probably actually only made it worse for telling people not well versed in identifying ibanez trems and bad monkey grips to tell the difference
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2014, 09:00 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle am I View Post
Actually, the chibanez guitars had the stamp pretty authentic looking on some of them.

Probably actually only made it worse for telling people not well versed in identifying ibanez trems and bad monkey grips to tell the difference
THIS^^^

Next thing you know JEMS and JC will be coming stock with intricate watermarks and security strips

The strips might read "COPY THIS A**HATS!!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode