Long time no hear.
I've been bussy on my own Abalone swirled JEM.
It's almost finished, but I can't wait any longer. So here are some picktures and of course the specs:
* Two piece alder body (computer routed)
* Maple Wizard neck (from RG550)
* Ebbony fretboard with piramide inlays (front: gr abalone, Side: rd abalone and Top: blue plastic)
* Dunnlop 6105 Fretwire
* All hardwear (Edge trem + Top Lock III, tuning machines and all the screws) recieved a new coating: layer of black zinc and a thin layer of clear coat (so all the hardwear is matt black)
imarzio Evolution DP159F (bridge), Dimarzio HS2 in single coil mode (middle) and Dimarzio Evolution DP158F (neck)
* Elektronics are all original (but new) from Ibanez Jem 7VWH accept the Push-Pull Tone pot witch is from a JS
* The finish: I did it all by myself and I'm F*#ing proud of it (sorry for the language)
* And of course the clear pickguard, but not only that, also all the cavity plates are clear
So here are the pictures:
Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.