Another Blue Swirl - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 11:53 AM
chris11280

Talking Another Blue Swirl

I thought you guys might like this...
Herc touched up the "ghost tails" and it may be in clear coating now. He sent me the pics in July 08'
I know, it's not a Jem or Universe guitar. -So ,sorry! I'm new to the site and saw many Herc's here and I mistakenly posted these pics on this thread. I apologize profusely for my mix-up. Anyway, thought you guys might like it. I liked the color. Thanks!

-Everyone here has been great!

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/e...hrisSwirl1.jpg

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/e...hrisSwirl2.jpg

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/e...hrisSwirl3.jpg

Hope the links work and thanks all for your help and friendliness!

Last edited by chris11280; 08-19-2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: So Sorry I mistakenly posted in wrong thread! : (
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 12:49 PM

Re: Another Blue Swirl

nice!do you make it complete?or do you sell it?i like it
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 06:01 PM
chris11280

I am glad you like it. So sorry for posting it in the wrong area too.
It will be completed hopefully soon. But I'll keep you posted.
I know it is not the flashiest or all that nice compared to some; -but I like it too. Thanks!
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 06:07 PM

Blue swirls are the nicest for sure
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 06:50 PM
chris11280

I really like the blue too and Herc is amazing! : )
Sorry about that, -I meant the body is not the "flashiest and nicest"!
This site is great and everyone is really helpful! I will be sure to put more pics
-And I'll put them in the right category this time too!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 10:14 PM

Very nice! I love the colors too.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 10:40 PM

very nice, looks like you got tic tacs brother.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 10:59 PM
chris11280

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractionallz View Post
very nice, looks like you got tic tacs brother.
Thats funny isn't it? : )
-Tic's the coolest! -He helped me alot! Everyone on here is so helpful and friendly. AWESOME!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 04:51 AM

They are all well and great and all, but I'm actually starting to get sick of BMC's, its like there all the rage now, I was going to get my Jem swirled BMC after I saw the first few, but its like everyone jumped on that bandwagon way to fast. What I would like to see is not Blue, but purple and other shades of blue, and no, not like the Herc's PMC which had greens and yellows in it, but a strong, all purple/blue/black swirl.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 09:11 AM
chris11280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty Robb View Post
They are all well and great and all, but I'm actually starting to get sick of BMC's, its like there all the rage now, I was going to get my Jem swirled BMC after I saw the first few, but its like everyone jumped on that bandwagon way to fast. What I would like to see is not Blue, but purple and other shades of blue, and no, not like the Herc's PMC which had greens and yellows in it, but a strong, all purple/blue/black swirl.
I agree. When I wrote Herc, I said to "do what you will" with the body. But, he must have wanted me to give him and idea of what I wanted b/c he never wrote back. I had never seen a multi blue before and I said to myself: some shades of blue and black would be nice and look understated. -Not like some bag of skittles puked; those multi colored ones look a bit too much for my taste and when far away look...well, brown. When he sent the pics I said "awesome!" but, after awhile, I started seeing more and more of them. Too many to fast I guess. I got the thought from a guy on **** who had Multi shades of one color and some black/white. It was nice, so I went with blue.

Tags
jem swirl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode