Another new guitar - This time a JS - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 09:02 AM Thread Starter

Another new guitar - This time a JS

Well, the UV has come and is about to go...(see the other forum) but all is not lost..for saturday brings another new dawn.

Arriving from the states on saturday - a JS100, time to see what satch's guitars are like compared with SSV.

Lets hope I get along better than with the UV, at least this will have the right number of strings! LOL

Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 07:45 PM

Another new guitar

How much did you pay for the UV?

How much did you pay for the JS100?

just curious
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 06:16 AM Thread Starter

Another new guitar

Well, both on ebay (in the case of the UV, I had the highest bid but it was below reserve - I was cheeky and asked if the seller would meet me halfway between my price and the reserve and he said yes!)

The UV was $850 and the JS $375.

Even after having them shipped to the UK (or paying my mate in beer to bring it in the case of the JS) it worked out far cheaper than if I had bought one over here....

Pete
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 09:36 PM

Another new guitar

Those are some good prices. Congrats I hope the JS works out. Which color did you get?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 05:07 AM Thread Starter

Another new guitar

Red, no hang on RED!

Pete

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode