Any interest in a JS1WH? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Any interest in a JS1WH?

I have an original JS1WH that I bought new in '91 and played the hell out of for about 5 years, then put into storage when I moved in with my gf (now wife) who unfortunately is allergic to shred guitar! I'm getting the guitar bug back now that we're building a house and I'll finally have room for a studio, but I think something along the lines of a Parker Fly is more my style these days so I had planned to just give the Satch away as I didn't think anyone would be interested in a 17 year old Ibanez.

That being said it seems that some people here are interested in these original models and I'd prefer to see it go to a good home, I don't know anything about selling a guitar (what info/pics I should post etc.) so if you're interested let me know in this thread and I'll do my best to answer your questions. Glad to see Satriani models are still out there and as highly thought of as they were back in '91!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Vendor

Re: Any interest in a JS1WH?

PM sent.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 12:24 PM

Imagine that

A whole 5 minutes elapsed
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 12:29 PM

I've always liked the JS1WH.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:41 PM

For the JS noWH, ask the 7 dwarfs , hum,
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:04 PM Thread Starter

Folks, it sounds like there's some interest so what I'm going to do is get the guitar cleaned up/set up, post tons of pics from every angle (suggestions welcome) and make some recordings so you can see/hear it for yourself. I'll post links here when it's ready to go and it's great to see my beloved old axe will find a good home with the Jemsite crew!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:24 PM

I am kinda interested. Shoot me a pm with some pics and price. Anyone know if I would have to pay any import duties from getting something from north of the border?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 01:43 PM

Reviews: 18

Too late for that. Rich probably has it in his house by now

Jimmy
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauser View Post
Folks, it sounds like there's some interest so what I'm going to do is get the guitar cleaned up/set up, post tons of pics from every angle (suggestions welcome) and make some recordings so you can see/hear it for yourself. I'll post links here when it's ready to go and it's great to see my beloved old axe will find a good home with the Jemsite crew!
What you need is a very clear and accurate condition report, the price, and use the Classified section.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 05:02 PM

Indeed. We have a classifieds section, and this isn't it. Please feel free to read (or reread) the various FAQs in case that part of the forum experience has been somehow missed

jim

Tags
parker fly

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

loosing interest in guitar?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode