Any Japanese members? Can you post info on sustainer Jem?? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Any Japanese members? Can you post info on sustainer Jem??

Hi

My buddy stationed in Okinawa says he say some ad in Japanese magazines about new 7VWHs loaded with a sustainer!

Is this a factory job? Is this a new model or limited run? Where are the switches?

What sustainer system is on it? Fernandes? Kramer?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Vendor

It appeared to be a run made as special order for one of the large Japanese chain stores. They also have the Buzz Feiton mod!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
It appeared to be a run made as special order for one of the large Japanese chain stores. They also have the Buzz Feiton mod!!
Excuse my ignorance, but what is the "Buzz Feiton" mod?
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 09:02 PM

from google.co.jp

http://www.musicland.co.jp/tokka/ike...goods/sus.html

I don't know if that's it, or the guy installed the unit on his regular VWH
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerball
Quote:
Dude, you've got to learn to use a search engine.

http://www.buzzfeiten.com/
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerball
Quote:
Dude, you've got to learn to use a search engine.

http://www.buzzfeiten.com/
Dude, I know how to use the search engine, I thought this was a term that only the Jemsite addicts used, I didnt know it was a popular...mod..I guess thats what it is. Not only that, you act as if I ask 7 questions a day that can be found on websites, this is my first time for this. I am new to this site, so I am sure I will be asking alot of dumb questions, to some maybe, but to me, the only dumb question is the one not asked.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Vendor

Too many people ask questions that could be more easily and instantly answered with a google search
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 10:31 PM

Hi,

I am a newcomer from Japan. As you have seen some pictures from the link above, the store called "Musicland" carries a Vai's evo replica with sustainer, but the mod is purely done by the store themself. The good thing is that the store is offering a Fernandes sustainer to any guitar including mod for 29,800yen. (less than $300) For the above JEM7 evo, no, the Buzz Feiten system is not installed, but you can get it installed at different store.....

Tags
buzz feiten , buzz feiten system , feiten system , fernandes sustainer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode