Any JEMs featured in any movies? - or music videos, tv ads e - Page 6 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:46 PM

Re: Any JEMs featured in any movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maersk-sealand
I think he is Nicolas Tse, he is a singer in HK. Actually, he is not good at playing guitar. In some TV shows, you will see that his guitar skills is not good at all. Few months before, he broke his JS1000 (chromeboy) on the stage. In Hong Kong, many guitarist don't like him at all. He claim that his music style like Steve Vai and Paul Gilbert. I don't think so. Many people though that his guitar skills is good, the guitarist from Japan (from Glay) said Nicolas Tse is just like a beginner. He likes breaking the guitars rather than palying it.
have you got the actual reports of the people saying he is like a beginner ?i really wanna see them i heard LOADS of ppl say the famous ppl complain how rubbish he is ,but i've never seen the papers /reports myself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 01:59 PM

Re: Any JEMs featured in any movies? - or music videos, tv ads e

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Euphor
Markus Paus used a Jem777SK in the norwegian Røde Kors Lotteriet(Red Cross lottery). He also set a world record with 400+ notes per second. He is on www.mp3.com as Mr. Cucumber.

Euph
His record is 44.4 nps. And its real. It doesn't count though because he has a nerve abnormality that allows hi hands to move that fast.

Oh and that fecker fromHong Kong who bust up that JS 10 deserves to die..
post #78 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:29 PM

Smile Re: Any JEMs featured in any movies? - or music videos, tv ads e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Gilroy
His record is 44.4 nps. And its real. It doesn't count though because he has a nerve abnormality that allows hi hands to move that fast.

AGree totally
post #79 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Gilroy
Death to the Fecker
post #80 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 02:48 PM

I love that word.
post #81 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 03:37 PM

Anybody who claims to know anything about guitars wouldn't even consider smashing up a tasty guitar like that (wether they were rich or not)....I mean they just wouldn't do it out of sheer respect for the instrument...
...now that there are photo's of him actualy doing it posted on the web he might as well go and get "IDIOT" tattood on his forehead !! FECKER !!!!

Ben
post #82 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggy
Anybody who claims to know anything about guitars wouldn't even consider smashing up a tasty guitar like that (wether they were rich or not)....I mean they just wouldn't do it out of sheer respect for the instrument...
...now that there are photo's of him actualy doing it posted on the web he might as well go and get "IDIOT" tattood on his forehead !! FECKER !!!!

Ben
It's plain wrong especially when it is a JS 10 .

Regards

André

post #83 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:21 PM

but the *** thing is that ppl who do not know guitars e.g this guys fans or something will just bring other guitar players out and say they do the same ,e.g hendrix ,also i've read a report online about him saying this is part of "rock Style "
post #84 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:24 PM

http://hk.geocities.com/dokkensar/nic.htm

some guy made this site to take the mick of you can't read chinese just click on the blue underlined words and you can hear some "guitar effect"he does
post #85 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend
http://hk.geocities.com/dokkensar/nic.htm

some guy made this site to take the mick of you can't read chinese just click on the blue underlined words and you can hear some "guitar effect"he does

Can someone explain me why (oh why) Steve's playing a cheapo' crappy RG370???
Is it the LASHER he broke times ago?
Tubarão.
post #86 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 07:44 PM

That poor guitar is about to get smashed all to hell thats one of the ones that was up on ****, in several several many many thousands of peices :P
post #87 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 08:43 AM

but vai is a legend people will forgive him
post #88 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 03:36 PM

the band Messiah Shotgun used a Jem - a 777DY if i remember. the guy was a shreddmeister too the max!

Music is something bigger and greater than myself and I'm just glad to be a part of it. -TJ

A wise man once told me, "never discuss politics or religion in a disco enviroment" -Frank Zappa
post #89 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr
Jim V,

That was probably Harry Cody from Shotgun Messiah, don't know about E'nuff Z'nuff but Jason from SK used ESPs. *

-R
Harry Cody! that's the dude!

Music is something bigger and greater than myself and I'm just glad to be a part of it. -TJ

A wise man once told me, "never discuss politics or religion in a disco enviroment" -Frank Zappa
post #90 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo
Oh....

In the Eurovision song contest one of the countries had two guitarists and one was playing the rarest and most undesirable of all jems ........ a left handed 555!!!

truly hiddeous!

he was miming too!

steve

i cant remember seeing that, but what i did see on eurovision 2005 was a guy from a country playing a J Custom!!! very sweet axe ... ill try dig up a pic..... gimme a few minutes........

Tags
chrome boy , david lee roth , eric clapton , guitar mag , guitar players , guitar shop , ibanez catalog , ibanez guitars , john petrucci , les paul , maple neck , marcel coenen , marty friedman , mike keneally , monkey grip , morbid angel , paul gilbert , playing guitar , steve vai , swirl jem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in