Back again... Vai / Satch jam video? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Back again... Vai / Satch jam video?

Back again all, school over woohoo! Anyhow, I'm here asking, and yes I know this is probably redundant but I couldn't find it in the forum search, does anyone have the link to that Satch and Vai jam? There was that video I'm sure someone has to know where that is somewhere... I just lost the link

Also, does anyone know how to rip that video? Also with the HOB Dream Theater concert, I wanna create a good CD full-o-music videostuff

Thanks all-

James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 04:56 PM

I know what video you mean. It's on www.sony.com somewhere. Sorry can't give you a more specific adress. They're jamin' in the Harmony hut
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 06:46 PM

i don't remember the url, but you can download it using Streambox VCR.very fast site too.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 06:46 PM

wow! 777 posts for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 09:02 PM

If you find me on ICQ, I can send you the RealVideo file. I downloaded it.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 09:02 PM

I have the url to that jam

www.timswebwork.com/alex/videos

you can download it from this guy

-enjoy
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2002, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

cool and do you guys happen to know how to rip the DT HOB webcast off of the HOB site?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode