Been to Stuttgart Gig - ...he signed my FP !! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2001, 03:17 PM Thread Starter

Been to Stuttgart Gig - ...he signed my FP !!

Hey!

Steve signed my JEM FP at the Stuttgart gig. I waited about an hour for him to come out. When I decided to take it to a gig I thought I would be the only one, because I once read that he said there aren't too many people to bring a guitar. But I wasn't the only one : (. Anyway he signed it!! Just wanted to tell someone, my girlfriend can't stand me telling her that Steve signed my JEM :biggrin:. It's only been about 35 times since wednesday....

ANyway,

Fabe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2001, 03:20 PM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

Did u ask him about the new jem/s?
Out,
GP
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2001, 04:08 PM
rvj

Been to Stuttgart Gig

Congrats on the autograph. I had the opportunity to get my 7VWH signed at the House of Blues when Steve did the Ultra Zone tour, but I did'nt bring my guitar. Then when G3 played here this past summer, I thought about bringing my DNA, but no passes. Oh well, one of these days...
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2001, 06:25 PM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

that's way cool man! *i felt the same way when he signed mine at G3 in chicago. *i brought my dna and felt like such an idiot. *drunkin' guys askin'....are you with the band dude? *trying to hide it. *then i felt better, like you said, when other people brought their guitars. *that is all i could talk about on the way home. *it's a great feeling. *i never thought i would meet him. *but, like all the others, when you finally meet them, they are just a person like everyone else. *it's weird. *he is nice but i could tell he didnt' want to be there. *how many years has he been doing this? *it's SO a job and how many times can you hear...you're the best steve? *so i didn't say any of that. *anyway, congrats!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2001, 06:32 PM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

Maaaan, thats awesome !!! *
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2001, 08:02 AM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

We want some pics, pleeze!
(not becuz we don't trust you, of course, but just to share your signed babe out with us, the Jemsite family, c'mon!)

nuno
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2001, 10:28 AM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

I was also there and met Fabe. I did not take my DNA with me but Steve signed my certificate of autenticity.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2001, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Been to Stuttgart Gig

Hey!

I'd be happy to show you my autograph, but I don't have a scanner, nor a digi-cam .

Still very proud of his guitar,

Fabe
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-03-2001, 08:02 AM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

Hi Fabe,

congratulations on getting a signature. Remember me? I was one of the two UV77MC owners who got their signatures as well.

Say hello to your girlfriend.

Oliver
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-03-2001, 08:28 AM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

I caught Steve in Cincinatti Ohio during the "Ultra Zone" Tour, and I was suprised at all the people who brought there guitars, and I just happened to have my Yamaha Pacifica in the car. So I ran and got it, and remember walking up to Steve and the first thing out of his mouth was "nice guitar"! Man that just made my night ten times as great as it was already. It was a Yamaha Pacifica for crying out loud *LOL* Anyway Steve was really cool to talk to, and I also made out and ran into Dave and got his sig as well! Ok I'm done.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-03-2001, 04:01 PM

Been to Stuttgart Gig

I was at Stuttgart too but didn´t wait for a sig... I had school the next day and I didn´t saw Steve´s tour bus. Maybe next time!

Tags
yamaha pacifica

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode