china jem questions - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

china jem questions

first hi to all people here, i'm new and been reading this forums for a quite a while now so i decided to register.

In other thread i saw music shop that ships worldwide all sort of guitars . Guy told me on MSN they are real ibaznez just made in China.
Well, price is really really low, i cant blieve people would sell new JEM for $158.00USD . ( i payed my RG1550BK like 800$ at the time in my country ).

So , from this pictures and stuff, perhaps you guys with expirienced eye could come to some clues about this guitar, and perhaps explain me some main diferrences between China and Japan versions of ibanez... If i decide to get this JEM it would actually totally replace my RG 1550 because i'm not in good conditions with money atm

thanks and cheers all

EDIT: now i see theres pool about Ibanez korea/china etc that i missed i'll read it all , anyway perhaps someone could tell would this be actually better guitar than my RG ?

Last edited by rg_user; 08-21-2006 at 12:54 PM. Reason: ^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 12:56 PM

Re: china jem questions

First thing's first, THESE ARE NOT IBANEZES AT ALL. They're POS ripoffs made in China. Hell, the only Chinese mase one's are the GIOs and there are no signature Ibanez models made in China. For more info, see here: http://www.ibanezrules.com/fakes.htm.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Sounded too good to be true anyway. Man is learning whole life .. thanks for answer Kamikaze_1
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 01:11 PM

I reckon if you wait long enough, nearly everyone on this form will tell you that youre RG1550 is miles better than any chibanez.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_user View Post
anyway perhaps someone could tell would this be actually better guitar than my RG ?
Hell NO! No Chibanez is better than any RG no matter where the RG is made. AVOID them dude, seriously!

Is the guy you were speaking to on MSN the same guy/scumbag who runs the mymusia.com website?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_user View Post
Sounded too good to be true anyway. Man is learning whole life .. thanks for answer Kamikaze_1
No probs. Glad that you asked here before pulling hte trigger, unlike some of the unlucky fools who didn't.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hell NO! No Chibanez is better than any RG no matter where the RG is made. AVOID them dude, seriously!

Is the guy you were speaking to on MSN the same guy/scumbag who runs the mymusia.com website?
yes he is same guy
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Dee

I thought so. Hopefully his dirty little ripoff shop will be shut down soon.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 03:27 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

closed.

see sticky topic for chibanez discussions only... glen
Closed Thread

Tags
ibanez models

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode