Christmas is going to rock this year! You guys? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 6
Christmas is going to rock this year! You guys?

I was too excited not to post this. Yesterday, i added another item that will be coming next month to my arsenal. A fellow member will be selling me his JSX amp head along with the G-major rack effect unit which i've been dying for.

Along with these items, here are some other things i am expecting.

- A jem77FP neck from Rich for a project (working on that Rich, sorry post office is taking numbers this time of the year, and i am knee deep in exam. Will ask my mum to help out)

- an Rg Body filled with goodies, including my very first Lo-Pro trem (new to ibanez you see)

- a 1987 Jem777SK from Rich too. I really can't wait for this one.

I am so thrilled. I should really take pictures of all my guitars now, so i won't have to set back posting my family pictures til February because you'll need to pry that Jem off my hand before i do anything but play and sleep next to it .

That being said, i am gonna need to get rid of some extra weight from all this. I am thinking one of my guitars has to go. Probably my old Bronze Series B.C. Rich Warlock and my 90's L.A. Series B.C. Rich St-III. With that, i will also be selling my Mesa Dual rectifier head. It's brand new and i am undertaking such a huge loss, but i can't keep it around me any longer - it has to go. I know this isn't the section to address this, but if anyone knows someone who wants a brand new, rarely (rarely, i mean i'm lucky if i got 10 hours on it) played amp. It's great, it just does everything i want, but one thing. I loved this amp's ease at creating a lot of killer classic blues and rock tones, but i can only play that stuff so much. The gain is muddy and rich, and seems more aimed towards a hardcore heavy metalist. Besides it's way too loud. I got carried away once when i had just got it, and the cops actually came to warm me lol. So again apologies, i am not opening this thread to hawk my crap, i really want to talk, but if anyone is interested - i will accept all offers. I know they are overpriced in Canada, but i just want it gone .

Anyways now that im done with that, i want to know what some of you guys have on your wishlist or plan on getting or have paid and are waiting to receive. Anyone getting christmas jems ?

Merry Axemas y'all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 08:36 PM

Re: Christmas is going to rock this year! You guys?

Congrats, sounds like you gettin a nice rig together.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
the cops actually came to warm me lol.
Friendly cops....
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 10:54 PM

I want a wallet and maybe this nice backpack i've been looking at, but other than that I'm not expecting much.
Maybe a PS3 or if I move back to Kuwait I may ask for a motorcycle, not sure cause my sister is having her wedding this Decemberish and I don't want to make my dad spend big on me cause my sister should get more attention spending wise because of her wedding and all.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymills View Post
Friendly cops....

It's just nice to know there are still people in the world that care
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 08:23 AM

I've already had my xmas present this year. I got a mac!!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg5150 View Post
Nice, I'm a Mac head, I know the feeling. Which one you get? Any upgrades?
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 12:19 AM

Reviews: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 04:30 AM

Im all guitared out, hopeing to get a godin classical thou...We all know ur going to have a good christmas though Good work.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 04:40 AM

Apart from a Mrs who understands how serious G.A.S is.... I want a small valve practice amp

It was to be a 2nd hand Cornford Harlequin.... but under the threat of castration from Mrs TequilaKing when she saw the price we bought more bedroom furniture instead

...so it'll be a Fender Champ 600
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post

Try missing a couple payments is always a sure way to see someone still cares also!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg5150 View Post
I bought a new Vista PC 6 months ago and my wife a Macbook 3 months ago so I could only justify getting a Mac Mini, the new aluminium keyboard and a wireless mighty mouse.

Tags
amp head , dual rectifier , fender champ , heavy metal , mesa dual , mesa dual rectifier , practice amp , rich warlock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode