Christmas in May!!!! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Christmas in May!!!!

Well I finally got back 2 ofthe 4 guitars I wish I never had sold. Of course these are not the EXACT ones I owned previously but they are the same models. I got my UV77MC this last week and this wek I will have my JEM77BFP again!!! My other 2 JEM's I wish I would never have sold were the GMC and the JEM10. I will probably get them again someday but I think I want my 1993 PRS 24 custom 10 top first (again).

I will post pics of the UV and the BFP later this week!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 08:23 PM

That's great! You now have 2 axes that i would love to get my hands on. Enjoy them and please post pics asap. Congrats!
post #3 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armdias
You now have 2 axes that i would love to get my hands on.
I'm quite sure that you've got more than 2 guitars that I would like to get my hands on!

Anyway, congrats!
post #4 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Lyndgohrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by armdias
You now have 2 axes that i would love to get my hands on.
I'm quite sure that you've got more than 2 guitars that I would like to get my hands on!

Anyway, congrats!
Like the PMC, for instance?
post #5 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 03:51 PM

I know where you can get a killer GMC for a great price
post #6 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Only problem is no money to meet that great price with! lol When I do go to find a GMC again though I would like to find my old one and bribe the owner to sell it to me.

post #7 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 04:01 PM

If that's the GMC you just bought you're doing just fine. She's a beaut. But i really have to ask you...our very own chris/vaijem777 the moderator has a GMC for sale - what kind of friend are you that you didn't buy his? I'll bet he'd buy yours if you needed to sell it. sheeesh. How is he going to ever get the money for those penile enlargements he so desperately needs?

Congrats on the BFP. The best jem ever. period.

~K
post #8 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 04:09 PM

Awww..shucks...Thanks Kenny! 1600 Posts...yay!

That is a stellar GMC, Rikk. VERY nice!
post #9 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:07 PM

wow, thats a nice guitar
post #10 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Actually guys I just bought a UV77MC and a JEM77BFP. This is a picture of the GMC I sold about 3 years ago and want to get back someday (wherever you are out there........ ) lol

Chris... good luck on those implants man!!! lol
post #11 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:16 PM

LOL Thanks Rikk. I've found that keep ahead of the Joneses in the adult film industry, it's best to have every advantage possible

Kenny's simply acting out due to severe jealousy. That's ok though...I found a great magnifying glass/tweezers gift set that I'll send him so that he can hopefully have a fulfilling self-sex life at least. It's custom-designed for use in animal-husbandry involving fruit flies. Should be a perfect fit!

BTW Rikk...got any pics of the UVMC yet?
post #12 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Vendor

You won't have to hunt to far, the new owner is a member here
post #13 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaijem777
LOL Thanks Rikk. I've found that keep ahead of the Joneses in the adult film industry, it's best to have every advantage possible

Kenny's simply acting out due to severe jealousy. That's ok though...I found a great magnifying glass/tweezers gift set that I'll send him so that he can hopefully have a fulfilling self-sex life at least. It's custom-designed for use in animal-husbandry involving fruit flies. Should be a perfect fit!

BTW Rikk...got any pics of the UVMC yet?
ROFL Man this is gettin ugly!!! lol :-) BUT it sure is funny!!! lol I will take some pics of the UV tonight when I get home and post them. I will post the pics of the BFP on Friday or Saturday once I have it.

So Rich the new owner is here on this forum huh....? lol Well I would have to raise the cash before I could even attempt to talk him out of it! lol
post #14 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Ok here are a couple pics of the UV77MC. Sorry about the "white spots". Those are glare from the light in the room. Rich had described this guitar as "having a perfect neck, and a very sweet player". It has no dings, chips, fogspots, or scratches (aside from allot of light scratching on the back that could be buffed out (nothing through the clear). The guitar has been used but DEFINITELY not abused. It is in SWEET condition and I swear it must still have the "Rich Harris setup" on it because the damn thing has lower action than my JEM7VWH and plays just as sweet! Enough babble...... here are the pics:

post #15 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennydoe
If that's the GMC you just bought you're doing just fine. She's a beaut. But i really have to ask you...our very own chris/vaijem777 the moderator has a GMC for sale - what kind of friend are you that you didn't buy his? I'll bet he'd buy yours if you needed to sell it. sheeesh. How is he going to ever get the money for those penile enlargements he so desperately needs?

Congrats on the BFP. The best jem ever. period.

~K
I've seen pics of that GMC online before and it's my alltime favourite. I'm GMC-ing an RG soon (wish me luck!) and I hope to end up with something along the same lines.

Tags
monkey grip , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

christmas time is here transcription
what did u get for christmas present

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode