Commeratory UV/JEM/Ibanez - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 03:38 AM Thread Starter

Commeratory UV/JEM/Ibanez

Here's the plan,I'm sur most of you know whats happened,So i'm gonna get a guitar sorted,as a reminder of our love for each other,And the love around us at the moment.

Here's what i have mentally sketched so far (My nogging is NOT a very good canvas at the moment)

1,body from Eddie (EKG) Unsure which material yet,UV styled with Claw and grip,And clear plate (don't worry Eddie,Once i get some more cash together you'll hear from me,This i promise) Then Body straight off to...
2,Darren at ATD,Having got one of the most moving PM's ever,I've decided not to pursue my own swirling currently,But wants this guitar to be perfect,And how more perfect than getting the man that Perfected the idea :-)
3,I have a spare RG7620 neck here (or will have once i get my universe stuff,Rob we'll get there one day lol) Now i have to speak to Jeremy (LGM) as this is likely to be the first bit i get done,But i want the fretboard inlayed in an Italic(ish) scroll,but easily legable scroll "My Beloved One"
4,And hardware i shall get if and when i can afford it from Rich (ibanez Rules)
5,Pickups from Brian (universalJems)

So it'll be kinda like a Jemsite Custom ... The only thing i'm really not sure of is how long it's gonna take to raise the cash :-( But i'm sure most will understand it's not a Major priority right now...More over something for Myself to play a feel close when my wife is not around,And something Solid and real when i am not there for her (hope thats not to soft and mushy for ya)

Later People

Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 05:25 AM

cool idea, t'will be one awesome guitar!! and a great icon!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode