A decent looking UV7BK - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2001, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 12
A decent looking UV7BK

A friend of mine took this picture in Rochester, NY. This is Trey Azagthoth of Morbid Angel fame. Notice switches and green pickguard.

Reg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2001, 10:08 AM

A decent looking UV7BK

Where is the pic?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2001, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-22-2001, 10:14 AM

A decent looking UV7BK

Is it just me or is Trey a severly under-rated guitar player?

I am not a big fan of his lead work (Rutan is so much better IMHO) but the Rythms and arrangments this guy comes up with are awesome. "Domination" is such an awesome album:shocked: !
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-22-2001, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

A decent looking UV7BK

I think Rutan is a better soloist (i dig his melodies and his multi-layered solos). Trey on the other hand would be considered your *avant-garde* guitarist. Some of his solos are cool, but it's just sometimes *out there* imo.
A friend of mine showed me a Trey interview in Terrorizer a while back where he showed off his collection. Mostly a batch of RG7's, Universe's, a BC Rich Ironbird and a few others I might have forgotten. So I wouldn't necessarily he's under-rated, but he's getting recognition slowly, but surely.

Reg

Tags
morbid angel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

is pod pro decent?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode