DNA#189 - Not in ATD reg. - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

DNA#189 - Not in ATD reg.

This evening i saw that DNA #189 is offered to be sold here in Germany. I looked at the ATD registration and noticed that #189 does not exist in the reg.
Can someone tell me why? Is there something wrong or is it a ATD reg. bug?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 08:02 PM

DNA#189

Hi,

I think it's up to the owner to provide his/her info to link it with the guitar. The owner of that DNA probably never even knew about the registry.

Hope this helps.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 06:08 AM

DNA#189

Hmmm...

you're right about 189 missing from the Registry. Strange...Maybe it was one of the ones that was stolen.

hmm...yeah, while I was there I thought I'd check to see if my name's up yet. It isn't....I emailed ATD the day that I picked up my DNA #285. The registry's been updated since then, but my name's still not next to my guitar.

Did you have to send in pictures Wolf?

strange...

Wil..
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 02:21 AM Thread Starter

DNA#189

Wil!
You don't have to send a picture. I emailed 3 times to the ATD *site to register, but nothing happened. Then i emailed to Darren (get his email adress on the forum here) and then i was registered.
Wolfgang
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 03:10 PM

DNA#189

Hey Guy's
How are you all . Im Sorry for any delay on the registry but myself and Dave have been slammed to the max lately . Also I have recently found out that I have had a major glitch in my e-mail server from the site to the tune of about 300 e-mails that have been sitting there since the site first went up so if you mailed it to the ATD site e-mail then it hasn't arrived to me . I did just get about 175 of them but I am getting responces back to them as I go I can only do a few a day . Please feel free to e-mail myseld and the webmaster dave at his gamma site there is a link with your pictures and names so he can update when he gets a chance . and I hope there has been no incovienence to any one also any one who has e-mailed me during this time at ATD please resend your e-mail it is being forwarded to me now (thank god lol!)
or send it to [email protected] that will go direct to my box
once again thanks for bearing with us this site has been alot of work for Dave and he is one of the only people I would ever want to do this project because of his belief in my work and I thank him to the highest extent.
and thank you all for your dedication and kindness
Darren
P.S. please see if you can get pictures of the 189 so we can add it even if we dont know who owns it we need the picture to register it temporary till the person who buys it comes forward
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 07:00 PM

DNA#189

Thanks Darren. Kind words are always excepted. Slammed isn't the word. Demolished is better. It's no excuse but it's the only one I have.

If you have been missed please email me and I will make it happen immediately.

Try this email address [email protected]

I am hoping that this will solve some of the issues going on here.

Dave
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 07:20 PM

DNA#189

Wilch, I added you from the info here in your profile. If you could send me the rest of the info (your full name and guitar name if you have one) and I can fill out the rest.

There is a whole reason this has happened. It has to do with a Road Runner service, an Exchange server at my place of business and a nasty Firewall */ Virus scan server that likes to eat email. I can't begin to tell you all the emails I lost and all the business I lost because of it. *I can give you a name of a IT VP who doesn't have a job because the CEO had emails disappear. LOL

The new email address is [email protected] . I will not be picking this address up at work, only at home. This should stop this crapp from happening...

Thanks
Dave
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2001, 07:25 PM

DNA#189

Wolfgang, sorry about the delay getting you in. I have also listed you as the "spotter" of 189 in Germany. If you could supply the stores name so I can use it as the location it would be great.

We get all of these located by people like yourself seeing them and sending in the info.

Thanks again....

Dave

PS - I won't post anymore, I promise.... LOL
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 02:56 PM

DNA#189

Dont believe him
I know he will post again he's addicted to this site .
As are most of us lol!!!!
See I told you all he was still alive he was just "demolished " Dave is a good friend of mine and I have been talking with him during this crisis and I thank you all for hanging in there with us Dave took this project on with minor payment for his services and niether of us realized how popular this site would become as of now we are getting about 8,000 hits a month and as many as 400 emails a month this is a wonderful thing to see happen . I am so greatful to the people who love our work and all of thier kind words . The only thing is that we did not expect to be so busy from this and it has kind of overwelmed us with work and time in this project and both of us do other projects and have jobs to deal with also, granted mine is still here in the shop where I do the guitars but we also have a large screen printing facility and dye house here and that takes most of my time . Our customers are the kind that send in 250,000 pieces at a time and as little as 36 pieces but that is what pays the bills . I am here far too much(not acording to some of you lol swirl 24/7 darren ) but The wife will start takeing body parts that I prefer to keep close to me if I dont go home once and a while .
you are the best guys and gals thank you for all of your support
Darren ATD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode