DNA & UVMC family pics ...well sort of - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
rvj

DNA & UVMC family pics ...well sort of

OK guys... I finally got off my butt and took some family pics and replaced my scanner. First of all let me say that taking pics of these guitars is a royal pain in the ***. Now that I have the pics, my problem is that I'm too stupid to figure out how to post the pics . I've searched for info regarding how to do this and was unsuccessful. So please help me out with instructions as if I were six years old. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 01:04 AM

hi there,
there is probably the better way to do it, but here is what i did:
1. go here and create a free account
2. upload your pics on that site
3. when uploaded, go to "account administration" on that site, and copy links to your pics
4. on jemsite forum, when posting a message, you have "insert image" option. you probably know how to use this one (but in case you don't : click on "Img" button - paste the link to your photo - click on "img" once again - do this for each of your photos)

hope it helps a bit

neven
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 05:30 PM

note the nasty post count on rvj
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 10:30 PM

Chances are, the e-mail account that you got with your ISP comes with free web space. Dig out your user agreement and manual, and get an FTP client to upload the images to your own webspace. It's really easy. If you can set up your email and use a Web browser, you can use FTP.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
rvj

[img][/img][/url]
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 06:51 PM

dude, you'll have to put the link between those tags
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
rvj

I don't have a webpage, therefore I cannot link to. Can't I just upload pics directly into this forum/post?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 05:02 AM
dex

No, you can't upload pics to this forum.

There is a way where you can upload pictures to the surver and then post a link, but I don't know how.

Maybe PM Glen or just register an account with a photo holding site.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode