Download my FREE album "Guitarified" recorded with Jem 7DBK - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Download my FREE album "Guitarified" recorded with Jem 7DBK

Hey everyone!

Im a composer/guitarist from Munich and put together an instrumental guitar album called "Guitarified" including original compositions as well as cover versions. You may know me from my channel on YouTube.

All songs were recorded with my Jem 7DBK and the Boss BR-864.

Download my entire album "Guitarified" FOR FREE:

As I cant post links for some reason go to my channel youtubeDOTcom/PetrucciFever. There youll find a link as well as all my videos!

Thanks for your support!

Cheerz

Julian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 01:08 PM

Re: Download my FREE album "Guitarified" recorded with Jem 7DBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrucciFever View Post
As I cant post links for some reason
Yeah, the admins are looking to avoid having people sign up just to post pure spam with their first couple of posts. Weird!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Ah, I see.

This is NO spam, I just wanna get the message out and share it with you guys.

Id be really happy if youd check it out and tell me what you think!

Btw, the 7DBK is a recommendation!
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
This is NO spam
Oh. Is that why your first 5 posts on these forums all reference your Youtube channel?
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 01:40 PM

As a fair point, he might be spamming, but he's very good at guitar. I was going to enter the solo competition he was running recently. I think I'm just glad he's spamming AFTER he's reasonably well known.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohns74 View Post
Oh. Is that why your first 5 posts on these forums all reference your Youtube channel?
Well, I found this site and thought it would be great to share music created with a Jem 7DBK!

If you call it "spam", well... I would call it share!

Cheerz

Julian
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Well, I found this site and thought it would be great to share music created with a Jem 7DBK!

If you call it "spam", well... I would call it share!

Cheerz

Julian
Well, it is possible for one to share too much.

Besides, let's be honest with ourselves. While you may have recorded your music with a Jem, that doesn't really mean your post is appropriate for this specific sub-forum. But hey, I'm not a mod so what do I know.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneboy View Post
Well, it is possible for one to share too much.

Besides, let's be honest with ourselves. While you may have recorded your music with a Jem, that doesn't really mean your post is appropriate for this specific sub-forum. But hey, I'm not a mod so what do I know.
I think I'll clarify what I think:

Is this spam? Yes.

Is it at least spam advertising something that theres a reasonable probability a lot of people here will like? Yes.

Then I don't mind it too much. The guy can play, he's just a little more misguided than is really appropriate in terms of our advertising rules.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Radiohead - Climbing Up The Walls (Featuring Sneaker Pimps) (Zero 7 Remix)
via FoxyTunes
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 02:24 AM

Reviews: 22

Your speed symphony is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt
Anyone who rocks a 7dbk is alright by me.

It would be different if he were playing "smoke on the water"

That'd be a right honorable fail whale.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 01:59 AM

Oh for heaven's sake, he's not trying to sell anyone anything. He recorded some music and wants to share it with people (isn't that what music is about?). I see it as being no different than if he had linked to his photobucket site saying "download pictures of my guitars", as he'd be sharing pictures of his guitars. Lighten up.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 05:29 AM

Reviews: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemboyee View Post
Oh for heaven's sake, he's not trying to sell anyone anything. He recorded some music and wants to share it with people (isn't that what music is about?). I see it as being no different than if he had linked to his photobucket site saying "download pictures of my guitars", as he'd be sharing pictures of his guitars. Lighten up.
Yeah but he came here for a WEEK to plug his music, he may not be charging for it he was still poking you to watch him and buy his stuff
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 AM

Ok, i've read this, and must say, ffs lighten up

1, Yes it is spam, yes he may have joined purely to share his playing, However he is free to do so, our rules don't stop it per se

2, I refuse to believe your all so blinkered you HAVE to click and then moan like little children, i see a lot of new members moaning and whining about this that and the other, grow a set, turn a blind eye unless it's genuinely that bad then use the report function and leave the drama be

Rob
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 06:44 PM

I like your album. I have given it a quick listen so far. I really like Groove Machine the best!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydogga View Post
Yeah but he came here for a WEEK to plug his music, he may not be charging for it he was still poking you to watch him and buy his stuff
I'm glad he did... There's some decent stuff there that he recorded. Plus, as he said he used a 7DBK. If that doesn't get him in the door than I don't know what does.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 08:44 PM

Sweet album man!
And this isnt spam. This guy is amazing. He has hosted multiple well known youtube guitar competitions and so on.
I know, just because he's amazing doesn't exclude him from spam. But come on, if Dave Weiner came on here saying this you guys wouldn't call him out on spam
And posting this on the multimedia forum would of gotten very close to as many views as this one so its not spam. If mods think its in the wrong forum then they can just move it to multimedia where it isnt "spam"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode