Evolution in bridge of 77VBK - WOW! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Evolution in bridge of 77VBK - WOW!

So, I have never been into the breed bridge in my 77VBK or 77BRMR too much. I absolutely love how the evo bridge sings and responds in my VWH and VSBL Jems, but they are alder. Finally had an evo bridge put in my 77VBK, and I am all smiles tonight. Sure sounds sweet to me in basswood, too. I am putting the evo in the BRMR like tomorrow. Just playing through my little old Crate solid state amp tonight and the 77VBK is just singing like never before. Cannot wait to plug into my SLO100. It may be a love or hate pickup, but for me, it is the best bridge pickup in 30 years of playing for me. Before the Evo, I was really into the Duncan Distortion, so go figure.....very similar to me. So responsive with harmonics and overtones galore. Goosebumps!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode