FINALLY! I'M AN OFFICIAL MEMBER NOW! - My Jem 7VWH has arriv - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2001, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

FINALLY! I'M AN OFFICIAL MEMBER NOW! - My Jem 7VWH has arriv

Well, after a couple of years visiting the Jemsite pages, ads, forum, etc, loosing the RG-METAL (here it comes again... ), being undecided between the VWH, UV777BK or a Jem90, i finally am an official member of the Jem family! The 7VWH i ordered last week has arrived!!! Actually, it arrived 3 days later (!!!, i tought i would have to wait 4 months or so!), but i hadn't much time write a long post in here.

And oh boy... the guitar is spectacular!!! I'm glad i choose this one, i'm no longer regreted because i didn't choose the UV, or the Jem 90. I'm sure the others look great too, but this one looks GORGEOUS (the pictures really can't do it justice)!!! Plays FANTASTIC right out of the box (the action is just right for me). It sounds UNREAL!!! It is perfect, all the little inlays seem right to me, the fret finish is also stunning. I'm in love with!!! After so much time drooling over these pages with such fine guitars, i decided i should really get one too, so i bought it and i don't regret it! It makes me want to play and i'm sure it will make me a better palyer too!

Well, THANKS Ibanez, THANKS Vai, and a special BIG THANKS to Glen (JEMSITE RULES!!!) and all the friendly people here at Jemsite, for all the opinions, advices, etc.. Thank you all!

Well, time to play "For the love of god" again...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2001, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1
FINALLY! I'M AN OFFICIAL MEMBER NOW!

:biggrin: Congrats and welcome to the owners club :biggrin:
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2001, 01:35 PM

Reviews: 5

I have the same guitar. *The nice things is, I feel the same way about it 3 years later
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2001, 01:53 PM

and me after a year.

yay for all 7vWHs

and to be fair, yay for all Jem/UVs

~A
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2001, 04:10 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

Great news... congrats!!! ...glen
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2001, 04:40 PM
Bew

I've had mine a little over a month now and I love it! *It's the nicest guitar I've ever played. *Have fun with it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode