Finally - The jem is on its way - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Finally - The jem is on its way

I got word about an hour ago that my jem7dbk is in and i am going to pick it up in a minute. Will tell you what its like for me later. Anyway just wanted to share the excitement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 04:19 PM

Finally

Cool, I know you will love it. *I had just demo one last week at GC and really liked the neck and sound
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Finally

Whelp i finally played it after a long ordeal. First i had my half hour lesson then i got it and i was excited to play but then my brother says that he has to stop at work and there goes another hour *or so. Then i have to take all the plastic off and tags and sh*t. Well i pluged and because it was around the time of the day i was tone deaf for some reason i felt like a little aprehensive about the guitar. But my fears of it sucking subsided as i got home from dinner and jammed out for another 2 hours. I *have got to say that this is a beautiful instrument and god they don't make'em much better. I went and got the live triple cd of dream theater yesterday(so are they gonna discontinue the cover) and since it is almost identical to metropolis in the way the songs are played i went and learned the intro(wow that lead fill is insane but i got it) and of course the first thing played on the jem was for the love of god or at least the first two minutes. I hate the fact that if i wanna play before i go to bed i can't play the jem cause then i have to clean and stuff. Well just has share my pleasentries. It kinda numbs eveything that has been going on so i find that refreshing. Oh and i got a scorpions cd for free and it rocks.Peace and may america retaliate

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode