The Graal Arrives - My Jem 7DBK ariive! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

The Graal Arrives - My Jem 7DBK ariive!

Today my 7dbk arrives perfectly and totally fine set up. One frien of mine buy this at Samash and bring this inside the airplane (in hands). Sure i must to change strings, but after do this the guitar are fine and stay in tune well. The Lo pro Edge is incredible ! Awesome bridge, never see this after. I'll post the family photo soon ......

LGMT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 05:06 AM

The Graal Arrives

Congrats !

This your first JEM ?

I have my new JEM too and I totally agree with you about the bridge. Definitely great guitars !
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 09:16 AM

The Graal Arrives

welcome to the club!

bom dia
Que onda?

look forward to a family picture

ate logo

Simon
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

The Graal Arrives

Blade, yes is my first Jem. And i have no words to descibe this because i'm dreaming with this guitar since i start to play a few 7 or 8 years ago. This week at night i truly dream with her, because the man that brings to me late his travell few days.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 04:23 PM

The Graal Arrives

Congratulations on your jem.

I've got my first jem yesterday (read the funny story under the 7dbk vs 77fp topic). You say that you dream with her and I can only agree totally. I had mine on the pillow beside my last night. I've been playing for 20 years and if someone had told me that I'd one day share the bed with a guitar I'd laught out load, but I did :-)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 05:11 PM

The Graal Arrives

Congrats on your new Jem!

The DBK is definitely on top of my wish list.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2001, 11:56 AM

The Graal Arrives

Oh my beautiful baby, the apple of my eye. I am so very proud of you. I love you with a love so very deep. What did I ever do before I met you? I saw you and I just knew that I had to have you. I had never known love at first sight before I met you. Just looking at your sexy body I begin to sweat and dool. I swear, I just can't keep my hands off of you at times! .... And when you sing I get chills running up and down my spine. I love to hear you moan, and even love it when you scream! I have never known a love like this. Oh my beautiful darling, I sometimes wonder what I ever did to deserve such a georgious piece of work as you. I thank whatever stars smiled on me the day I met you in the music store. You make me so very proud when I show you off to my friends. How lucky they think I am! *hugs her gently, stroking her*

Ah chit, now the wife will be jealous, I guess I better go squeeze her too. Back on your stand you go JEM7DBK. I'll be right back ...

*Grinz*

LJ *

Tags
music store , pro edge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode