- Where do you think Ibanez will take this?
- Will the winning design be retracted?
- Whatever happened to the rules "original artwork made for the Jem contest" and "not publically available"??
- Does this affect your future Ibanez and Jem purchases?
- How the f**k could this happen? Didn't they check it out first before announcing it?
1- I couldn't care less.
2- I don't care too.
3- It's their rules,they can break whenever they want.You can feel angry but still it's their contest,their guitar and their rules.That's why I said so many times=people go do something instead of wasting so many time on a guitar contest.Just send your design and let it go.
4- Nope.If I see an ibanez I like,I'll buy it.I don't buy guitars because I like companies,I buy because they're tools to make music.I couldn't care less about companies.
5- Nope.Like I said it's just a guitar contest,not the cure of cancer.They just want to sell more guitars.
If ibanez doesn't care(or care) about if that dude cheated or not,why the hell would I waste my time with it?
And like I said too I BET the majority just picked up a pic in the net and worked on it.
So...I won't waste my time with a guitar company lol
I have better things to do like.........music ; )
Given that 7 of the top 8 threads in this part of the forum as I write are about this contest, how about COULD NOT GIVE A ****.
guess you didn't have any entries then Dave.
I have an entry which I made with all my heart,I put things which are related to my life but.......I don't give a **** ( as Dave said)