Have I missed anything? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Have I missed anything?

Hey everyone.........
I doubt very seriously Ive been missed, but, just wanted to say hey anyway.
Ive been busy in the studio getting this project done. I have to get my tracks done so I can get em back to my partner so he can get em mastered.

When I havent been playing, Ive been assembling guitars. Im going to get a batch of pics this weekend and post em.

Also.........finally..........I ordered an RG7620 body from Avi at B & A Guitars. Purple swirled. That one........I cant wait to see.

Anyway..............like I said, I had a few minutes here at work and thought Id say hey........so........... "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

Laterz!
~Mohawked Ranz~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 10:31 AM

Re: Have I missed anything?

Hey Ranz, good to hear from you again. Noticed you hadn't been around lately. The new swirl sounds cool and Avi does some sweet ones. Can't wait to see it and hear some of the new tracks!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 11:30 AM

Nice to hear you have been busy with music and guitars! It's always beautiful when you can do what you love!

Little O.T.

Ranz, are you using one of the pics of my universe as avatar? Just to know...
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Hey guys..........
Thanks for noticing Yeah Avi is "the" top swirl artist in my opinion. He said once he swirls it he'll send pics.......I'll ask him to post some here.

As soon as they get the masters mixed, I'll be more then happy to send out copies to who ever wants one. That is, who ever can tolerate a country hard rock mix I really dont have access to post anything online for download yet, but, after tax returns & year end bonus I have plans to get a lap top for my studio, which I'm definatley gonna hook up to cable so I can do stuff online as well as using it for the studio.
Thats half my problem here, we have filters in our comps here at work, so theres alot of stuff I cant see or get to. Stuff like photobucket, youtube, certain pics, etc.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleTheNervo View Post
Ranz, are you using one of the pics of my universe as avatar? Just to know...
Hey brother........
Yeah, its quite possible thats one of your pics The headstock part was perfect.
Should I have gotten copy rights from ya first? As soon as I get pics taken this weekend of my harem, I'll use one of my own

Laterz..........
~Mohawked Ranz~
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz 777 View Post

Hey brother........
Yeah, its quite possible thats one of your pics The headstock part was perfect.
Should I have gotten copy rights from ya first? As soon as I get pics taken this weekend of my harem, I'll use one of my own
sure you had to ask for for copy rights!!
I saw your avatar and I liked it...and after that I realised I did the pic!
So I wanted to know if it was really so!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleTheNervo View Post
sure you had to ask for for copy rights!!
I saw your avatar and I liked it...and after that I realised I did the pic!
So I wanted to know if it was really so!
Can we settle out of court?

I love those pics. If I remember correctly, I think when ya posted them I had commented that I think you missed your calling in life.........photographing guitars! Wish ya were here to take the pics of mine & make em look that good

As a matter of fact though.......I think just about everyone here that has posted pics (that I can see through this filter) I have on my screen saver. I have probrably 250 pics of guitars on my slide show saver.......including yours, which looks awesome the way it transforms from the DY into the UV
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 03:24 AM

Reviews: 13

.............well they did bring out that new Jem.....
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz 777 View Post
I love those pics. If I remember correctly, I think when ya posted them I had commented that I think you missed your calling in life.........photographing guitars! Wish ya were here to take the pics of mine & make em look that good
Yes, now I remember! I love photographing guitars. I'd be very happy if I could live only doing this but life is sad
And of course i'd take some photographs also of your guitars!! I'm happy when I can put my hands on every guitar!

Tags
rg7620

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode