help im new - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

help im new

hi im new and I dont know where to put this (the "chibanez thread" seems to be locked"

I was looking around on **** and I found what I think might be a cheap real jem and I would appreciate some input.

the number is 190051097888

again sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 10:53 PM

Re: help im new

doesn't look like a chibanez to me
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 10:55 PM

Looks legit, but I dont think that's the "custom" case, and there are still 2 days left on it so I wouldnt count on getting it for that price.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 10:56 PM

No chibanez there
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

thanks, I thought it was legit, ill halfto keep an eye on it
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 11:29 PM

Ther are tons of 7wvh on evilbay as on now, like 3 MR and even a BSB, the thing here is that most people do not know how to use evilbay and end up paying a lot... better to go to a store and check the instrument first and be sure of what you are buying. IN MY CASE I cant cause I am in Mexico so you have to be patient, like 3 months ago the 7vwh were 2000 to 1800, 2 months ago 1600 to 2000 as of now there are some NO reserve that look legit and like 7 days ago a DBK went for 850 a mirror top for 1400 and a 7vwh for 1230...

You just need to be patient look for good seller with great rep and (return policy if posible) and wait and HOPE that no stupid fool will take the auction to stupid levels.... and you may end up with a super deal.... but also be aware that maybe the guitar is flawed (altough I think that a top line JEM is seldom THAT BAD)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode