how many parts or pieces have? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

how many parts or pieces have?

I own a Jem 77FP, and my question is, how many parts or pieces have the 77FP body??

THanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 12:33 PM
RCB

Puede tener 2 o incluso 3, es imposible saberlo. Casi ninguna viola esta hecha con un solo pedazo, pero también es posible.

La mayoria de las violas que yo tuve con acabado traslucido como para poder estar seguro (incuidas un par de prestige) estaban hechas al menos con dos pedazos de madera pegados

No esoty seguro, pero creo que la BSB que tengo tambien, hoy me fijo y mañanan te digo.

Aka...

The body may be made out of two or three pieces of wood. You cant really tell since its not a translucent finish. Its rare, but possible (i guess) that they made guitars bodies with a single piece of wood.

Most of the guitars I ve owned with translucent finishes (including prestiges) were made out of at least to pieces of wood glued together.

I think thats also the case with the BSB. I ll check it when I get home, and tomorrow Ill post again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode