I finally got my 7VWH! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

I finally got my 7VWH!

Now I have the both the UV7BK and the 7VWH to add to my collection! The 7VWH is such a nice guitar, and pictures do not do justice. Now all I need to do is figure out how im gonna fit my marshall 1/2 stack, 5 guitars, 2 small amps, and everything else into my high school dorm room!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 11:50 AM

Congrats on your 7vwh!! Beautiful guitar......
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 11:56 AM

Re: I finally got my 7VWH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch Boogie
Now all I need to do is figure out how im gonna fit my marshall 1/2 stack, 5 guitars, 2 small amps, and everything else into my high school dorm room!
Sell your bed, sleep on your amps/cabs.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 04:00 PM

Congrats on the JEM

I would suggest leaving some of the stuff in storage or something... I don't think you will be able to fit all that stuff in your room. :/
Unless you got tons of closet space...
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 06:09 PM

High School dorm room? Ha! Let's play, "What Gets Stolen First".
I would seriously suggest you bring only the essentials... less to keep track of, easier to keep safe.

-Ben
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastofLove
High School dorm room? Ha! Let's play, "What Gets Stolen First".
heheheh !!!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

Nah, im going to a really good private high school where nothing gets stole. All the kids are really really nice, and non of my friends there have had anything stolen. Plus the dorms are always locked up, so only my roomate could get to them, but im sure they will place me with another guitarist. (its my first year there)
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 11:01 AM

If you have another guitarist in your student room, this will lead to G2 dates :lol:. That would turn to music high school :P
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 11:06 AM

I also went to an excellent private High School, and in the first 2 years, one friend's Gibson Explorer was stolen, another's Fender Strat Plus was stolen, and another's Peavey Vandenberg was stolen. Not to mention various cables and pedals that would 'disappear'.

-Ben
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 11:28 AM

More seriously, I agree with Ben. That's kind risky to have all this guitar and gear in High School. You know there are always nice places with nice people but also with people that rip you off. Buy a cheap guitar for not loosing practice in High School. Stock safety all your material out of High School. And you will then live a peaceful live playing with top end material once you'll have finished the High School :wink:
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

One of the reason's I doubt anything getting stolen is becuase like 1/2 of the people there play music, alot of guitarists, and the other 1/2 are artists, its a really artsy school, and my friends their say that the kids there are like the nicest kids they've met. It is risky to bring them to anyschool, but they'll be locked in my room, the dorm will be locked, and i doubt anyone will take it.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 01:16 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
other people than "students" can steal gear. outside students, friends, workers, etc.

i went to a "really good private high shool" in my day and parents would be SHOCKED at what went on at this "really good private high school". it only takes one for the guitar(s) to dissapear. leave nothing there that you cannot readily replace... glen
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Ill take my chances, I had my strat, sg, and marshall 1/2 stack in my dorm room at the school i used to go to and it was fine. I will always keep it insight, and keep the room locked. Plus, ill be in my room practicing all day when not in class.

Tags
beautiful guitar , fender strat , peavey vandenberg , satch boogie , strat plus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

how to setup a jem 7vwh
will an original floyd rose fit into jem 7vwh?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode