Ibanez JEM Forum banner

I get my JEM on friday!!

5K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  nikster 
#1 ·
yep, all the hard work is done and i have my final, final, FINAL exam on Friday. It's taken six years to study for my degree. My wife said two and a half years ago 'why don't i buy you a JEM when you finish!' I thought she was joking! 'Whatever!' i answered.

Two days later she said 'Well, do you want a JEM or not?'

i get it friday :)

#6 ·
yep, all the hard work is done and i have my final, final, FINAL exam on Friday. It's taken six years to study for my degree. My wife said two and a half years ago 'why don't i buy you a JEM when you finish!' I thought she was joking! 'Whatever!' i answered.

Two days later she said 'Well, do you want a JEM or not?'

i get it friday :)
nice one bud.but be careful (fakes) wouldnt like to see you spend your hard earned cash on a fake.if you have any questions just ask one of the jemsite members im sure they will be more than happy to help you out.good luck

#15 ·
L-O-L the salesrep assured me it was an Ibanez LTDJEMV!

actually I'm a badly drawn caricature of myself and i live in a purely two dimensional world :p

i just loaded the software for my dads digital camera so everything looks ok for pics on either friday evening or some time saturday, whenever i can pull myself away from it !!

#24 ·
yes...long story shortened. The wife bought it two and a half years ago and it was LOCKED AWAY in the cupboard. it stayed there while i studied hard and played my '92 post-factory closure Kramer. So in effect i actually knew what i was getting.

i met the wife at school to collect the kids she said 'Someones gonna have a big grin on his face when he gets home' she was so bloody right :)

mucho thanx to Jemsite as i wouldn't have found out about the last year/anniversary production dates. that is the only reason she bought it early. (and it was absolute torture knowing my jem was sitting in the cupboard)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.