I have a new Uv77mc ! - Aah, my first ibanez !! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2001, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

I have a new Uv77mc ! - Aah, my first ibanez !!

Hey

Tomorrow I am picking up my new Uv77mc. This is my first Ibanez and I am really looking forward to it. I have been playing Tom Andersons so it`s gonna be interesting to see if the mc is up to par with my Andersons.

I will post some pictures in a few weeks or so.

I will play the sh*t
out of this guitar ! trust me !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2001, 07:25 PM

I have a new Uv77mc !

You are one lycky dude ! :shocked:

UVMC rules man !!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2001, 12:40 AM
rvj

I have a new Uv77mc !

Bronze, glad to hear you got the UVMC. Just found out mine has'nt even shipped yet. It was supposed to be shipped last Friday, now they tell me it's shipping tomorrow. --rvj
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2001, 03:26 AM

I have a new Uv77mc !

Ibanez are simply great guitars, but don't expect that super-fine craftmanship you're used to deal with when you play your Anderson.

Hey guys, I'm not putting sh*t on Ibanez! I'm a huge Ibanez fanatic, more than many peoples here, but Andersons are handmade, then very expensives.
Just don't expect THAT handcraft quality.
Just you to be 'prepared'...

nuno
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2001, 04:33 AM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1
I have a new Uv77mc !

Maybe I'm just lucky but I've got Anderson quality in some of my Ibanez guitars. Admittedly my RG550s aren't up to the sort of level's you'd expect of find on an Anderson, but I've got JEM and JS models that are up there with the "best of the best of the best with honours Sir!!!" :biggrin:
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2001, 08:56 AM

I have a new Uv77mc !

Congrats on this famous axe. Wish i would own one.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2001, 12:24 PM

I have a new Uv77mc !

Congrats on scoring an UVMC. It will certainly be a trophey piece for anyones collection. I love mine even though I'm not really into seven strings.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2001, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

I have a new Uv77mc !

I got my uv77mc yesterday !

The thing that surprised me the most was that it has great playability. The neck was super smooth. You kinda forget It`s a seven string. I have do admit that it feels really good even compared to my Andersons. My experience is that There is a gigantic difference between the cheap ibanez guitars and the expensive models.

Take care !
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2001, 08:04 PM
rvj

I have a new Uv77mc !

I'm jealous, my UVMC still has'nt arrived. But I just had an interesting discovery. Pics of my UVMC are here on Jemsite. Go to the guitar photo gallery and look at UVMC page six. Mine is the fifth guitar down or pics #6 and #7. Wow!!! Those pics are better than the ones I've already seen. That is one sweeeeeeet swirl. Now I really can't wait until it arrives. --rvj

(Edited by rvj at 8:49 pm on Nov. 1, 2001)

(Edited by rvj at 8:51 pm on Nov. 1, 2001)

Tags
ibanez guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode