I need a pic of a JEM10 case please! edited hehehe - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

I need a pic of a JEM10 case please! edited hehehe

can somebody get me a picture of the DNA cases, with the flap part that covers the guitar showing please? with it out, and in, I'm trying to explain it to a friend and I can't explain it good. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 10:07 PM

LGM, the DNA cases don't have covers over the guitar in the cases like the JEM 10ths. The DNA's have "sleeping bags".
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

oops, thank you for the correction, I changed the topic title, I need a pic of a Jem 10 case then hehehe
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

I found the one in the gallery, but can someone take one for me with the flap opened?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode