I think Ed Roman is using jemsite pics - jem fingerboards, m - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

I think Ed Roman is using jemsite pics - jem fingerboards, m

look at the pics in the ibanez link in romanoff website
are this pics from jemsite?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 01:16 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
I think Ed Roman is using jemsite pics

romanoff strikes again. those fretboard pics were scanned by me :angry:

i'll email him for kicks :biggrin:

http://www.worldclassguitars.com/guitar/home_iba.htm
post #3 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 01:24 PM
Vendor

Sure smells like freshly squirted cah cah to me.
post #4 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 01:27 PM
site founder 0% owner

since Ed lurks at this board for information... i might get a better response by posting to him here as well. I noticed his website is redone with a forum mailing link

Quote:
Ed, please stop stealing PHOTOGRAPHS and copywrited material from Jemsite.com

the JEM fretboard scans and Vai buried under photos

LINK SNIPPED /guitar/home_iba.htm
and here
LINK SNIPPED /guitar/ibavai.htm

Thanks in advance.
post #5 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 01:30 PM

ed roman is cah cah, he doesn't deserve to have his name capitalized.

roman--> :bash:
post #6 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 05:52 PM

OH MY GOD!!!! Read what he says about the Edge on the bottom of that link!!!!!! *
:idunno: :glare:
post #7 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 08:30 PM

Rahacihist !!! * (in Ace Ventura Voice)
post #8 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 09:48 PM

I wouldnt mind that Korina JPM body he has. *But I wouldnt give him any business either, so I'll be fine without it.
post #9 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 10:07 PM

"Did you know?
If you took an exacto knife and pried out the thin little piece of clear plastic.
that covers these pyramids and vines.
It would probably shock you to see that in fact these are not inlays at all
In fact they are nothing more than little pieces of colored paper.
This is quite horrible, *If the guitar was a $399.00 guitar I might say OK
Ed Roman "

Did you know, that only an idiot needs to pry the thin plastic piece out of the neck to see it's paper dumb @ss!!!!!! *Try finding flourescent acrylic to do the inlay with!!!!! First of all, you prolly won't find it, secondly, it wouldn't look as deep as if it was just plastic. *
AND..........
Did you know, that the fact that they are paper IN the fretboard, with a piece of clear plastic over top, but still IN the fretboard, still makes it an inlay *@sshole!!!!!????

This guy really needs to have his head pulled from his @ss soon!!!!!!
post #10 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

i think i truly deserve my second green dot for my exhaustive online investigation jeje
post #11 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 11:50 PM

Jeez...where do I start....

•Nice site. *I see your 8 yr. old nephew does your HTML. *Good call with the child labor thing.
•The little scrolling thing at the bottom is so f-ed up, it's not funny.
Save us all the pain and go back to "hometown.aol.com".

Page being imploded- click here.
•"The other comparison of note was the Tremolo."
Why is "tremolo" capitalized?
•"...the Ibanez soft white metal cheaply manufactured in Asia Tremolo..."
Anybody here own a white tremolo? *And again with the capitalization...jeez...get a frickin' Speak & Spell...check Ebay.
•"the real Original Floyd Rose that is made in Germany."
You PREACH about "buy an american guitar", but want us to buy parts from Germany? *Make up your frickin' mind....
•"Not only did the [OFR-equipped] guitar hold tune better it sounded better and was much more responsive than the Asian made original Ibanez model. "
Open Invitation To ER: *Stop by and try out ANY of my guitars. *All have the LoPro Edge. *Tuning problems? *Pfft...right. *And I don't have to worry about going sharp when I BARELY TOUCH my trem (unlike an OFR).
•"to be called* "Ibenhad"** oops I mean "Ibanez""
This joke is older than your jockeys. *Change both of them. Grow up.

•If you're gonna list JPM's, the VERY LEAST you could do is properly list the model numbers (JPM-P1, P2, P3, P4). *See? *Was that so frickin' hard?
•"Flametopped"
Here- "-" that's a hyphen. *Use it.
•Oh. My. God. *Are you a kid-toucher or what?!?!? *
Let's see some ID for the girl holding the P4.
•"My shop fabricated..."
Ed, I have a Dremel, a set of vise-grips, and some sandpaper. *I don't call my kitchen my "shop".
•" For less than half the cost of a new guitar."
Well, let's do some math...If you bought a JPM-P4 from Petrucci.com last year, that would be $5000. *You made a neck for less than $2.5K? *You da man!
•"My shop fabricated him a* brand new neck. For less than half the cost of a new guitar."
This sentence sucks all together. *Get that Speak & Spell out. *Practice.
•"This neck won't break the way the Japanese original one did"
From the pics, it ceratainly doesn't look like a break. *Looks like the fretboard came off. *Leave a neck in the trunk of a car on a hot summer day, and that glue will come right off...
•"...original Ibanez mode "
Remember to proof-read your pages before putting them online so you don't look like a tool. *Oops...too late.

•Congrats. *The scrolling at the bottom is fixed on this page. *Get that kid an Oreo and some milk.
•"...wanted a little less completeness than you'd go back about..."
How about a "THEN"? *Take it. *It's yours.
•"...especially the postwar veterans..."
Another hyphen for ya..."-". *No charge for this one either.
•"...the FPE's (Famous Pro Endorser's)."
Anyone know an endorser that's NOT a professional? *I think you made this one up.
•"The sad fact here is that the average youngster aged 14 to 19 has no Idea of the history or the monetary politics involved.* When they go to a concert they see their particular Idol playing a Peavey guitar and the want a Peavey. If their Idol plays an ESP Guitar then they want an ESP.* And of course if they see an Ibanez Guitar then they want an Ibanez."
If the kid is that easily swayed, and refuses to pick out a guitar that's comfortable to them, I call it "thining the herd". *Ed, are you pissed that your kid might pick out a UVMC instead of one of your over-priced, silly "20A" tops from a no-name, one-off, garage-shop builders?

Page being imploded-click here
•"Notice All the Bondo & Body Filler on the Original Ibanez Body "
No, but I do see primer. *Ever heard of primer? *Yes- that's what professionals use on bodies when they paint them. *Check with your local Home Depot. *I'm not lying.
•"weight ti your guitar"
Huh? *Oh....yeah...low batteries in the Speak & Spell. *Change them.
•"If you play an Ibanez guitar, it is likely that you are young, and possibly not tuned into what actually makes a good guitar a great guitar."
I'm actually none of the above. *Guess you'll have to re-think that one, eh?
•"Over the past 28 years I have sold many thousands of new & used Japanese and Korean made Ibanez Guitars."
Most people think the ultimate question is "Why is there life on Earth". *After 30 seconds on the phone with you, my ultimate question is "How the frick did he sell thousands?"..and the sub-context of 'how old is he?'.
•"I believe these guitars are made reasonably well and represent a decent value, probably a great guitar for $295.00."
Add a zero behind the 5 and I'll let you think about looking at the case my RG-ART is in. *
•"I find it ludicrous that any Asian made guitar should be selling new for the ridiculous price* $1,195.00 or in some cases much higher."
Oh, but I should blow $10K on some no-name, one-off, garage-shop builder? *Dream-the-f*ck on. *It could blow me while I'm playing it, but if it doesn't feel right, no thanks.
•"WHEN YOU FINALLY GROW UP AND WANT TO BUY A REAL AMERICAN GUITAR
Call Ed Roman
"
Don't forget your wallet, first born, and large jar of Vaseline.
•"I fully expect to get flamed on the Internet by a bunch of other dealers who do not have the capabilities that my shop has. These dealers pretend to be ex customers who are unhappy.* (Funny they never sign their names). "
Signed,
Kevan.
([email protected])

(Edited by Kevan at 12:07 am on July 12, 2001)
post #12 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-11-2001, 11:58 PM

Kevan, you are a god man!!! LOL, but you know, felt right or not, I'd take a guitar that gave blow jobs LOL, not for 10K, but hey, you know!!!! LOL
You have way to much time on your hands man!!!!
I'm glad I'm *your friend, not your enemy dude.
Jeremy

BTW, Ed, you really should start to listen to some of us every now and then!!!!!
post #13 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-12-2001, 12:14 AM
site founder 0% owner

LOL Kev. You should send roman an invoice for the editing and proofreading...glen

PS - we all know you are reading this ed

PPS - more potential customers LOST FOREVER. the page has 135 views as i type.
post #14 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-12-2001, 12:24 AM

Hey Ed, i like how you used a picture Vai from like 20 years ago? Real smart....you could have fooled me!! :sarcasm:
post #15 of 90 (permalink) Old 07-12-2001, 01:10 AM

Obviously, the dye-job on his hair went too deep after he modeled his guitars. *How does he expect to sell guitars when he bashes them on his OWN site?! *He's the used car salesman of guitars. *I can't believe anyone would ever buy from him.

Tags
custom guitar , custom guitars , custom necks , eric clapton , floyd rose , floyd rose bridge , headstock shape , herc fede , ibanez guitars , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , john petrucci , les paul , les pauls , loch ness green , music store , pro edge , production model , steve vai , super strat , yngwie malmsteen , zakk wylde

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode