IBANEZ CHROMEBOY JS2PRM on ****. - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 13
IBANEZ CHROMEBOY JS2PRM on ****.

Guys look at this, I wanna know weather it's real or a fake.
http://cgi.****.co.uk/IBANEZ-CHROMEB...**photohosting

Oh please change the **** to e b a y
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:51 AM

Re: IBANEZ CHROMEBOY JS2PRM on ****.

Got no reason to beleive its fake, looks real enough to me!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:54 AM

Reviews: 18

Looks real but, I'd be very weary of buying an instrument of that calibre because of the money and how rare the guitar is. God forbid, if you buy it and get it shipped and it gets damaged, who's going to refund your cash?

Just my 2 cents.

P.S: I have one of those and it looks just like mine

Jimmy
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 13

3000++ Pounds Sterling are you crazy, I'm not buying that and If I really want it I won't buy it on E B A Y, because alot of cheaters out there.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 10:21 AM

3700 sterling? Thats ridicuous - I could buy a brand new untouched one from a dealer for 1000 euro less, and im pretty sure thats a bad price itself.

It boggles my mind the stupidity on ****. Did that idiot sell his DNA for $7000?
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 10:45 AM

I'd rather spend that money on a custom conklin or two.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_child View Post
3700 sterling? Thats ridicuous - I could buy a brand new untouched one from a dealer for 1000 euro less, and im pretty sure thats a bad price itself.

It boggles my mind the stupidity on ****. Did that idiot sell his DNA for $7000?

The price of £3700 is the list price of the JS2PRM in the UK. If you can bag one for 1000 Euros less than you potentially have a good deal.

The UK were originally getting 9 guitars out of the allocation of 60 worldwide but have ended up only getting three and will not receive anymore in the future. How do I know this because I have one on order! The UK will never have prices comparable with the US even with the favourable exchange rate. Therefore we will always pay more for our Ibanez guitars!!

As for the DNA if this is the recent one on **** then it went for $6700 and why is the guy who sold the guitar an idiot?? good luck to him, nobody forced the eventual buyer to bid.

The JS2PRM on **** does seems genuine. Looks like a dealer with paperwork from the Ibanez distributor here in the UK (Headstock) to back it up.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_child View Post

Regards

André

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejs View Post
The price of £3700 is the list price of the JS2PRM in the UK. If you can bag one for 1000 Euros less than you potentially have a good deal.

As for the DNA if this is the recent one on **** then it went for $6700 and why is the guy who sold the guitar an idiot?? good luck to him, nobody forced the eventual buyer to bid.
Its arriving soon in a major online retailer. I have no interest in it myself, and have no interest in buying guitars as investments, so good deal or not, ill be passing on it. I'll happily point anyone in the direction of the guitar.

(As for the guy i referred to as an idiot, congrats to him if he sold it for that price, but it doesnt change my personal opinion on investors muscling in on the guitar market and pushing prices up beyond what the average player can afford)
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 12:15 PM

Mike ! did you actualy pay the list price,if you dont mind me asking.

I'd have bought that one if i didn't have the tax bill from hell due.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 01:17 PM

Wink Re: IBANEZ CHROMEBOY JS2PRM on ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
Mike ! did you actualy pay the list price,if you dont mind me asking.

I'd have bought that one if i didn't have the tax bill from hell due.

No nothing like the list price but still expensive!!!! I know what you mean about the dreaded Inland revenue!! - Still, you got to earn it to pay it!!

I know what you mean Voodoo child about investors but it really is a simple supply and demand thing. The JS2PRM and DNA are very limited guitars so people myself included will purchase them for their uniqueness and because potentially they should go up in value and by the way I do play my guitars rare or not!!
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejs View Post
The JS2PRM on **** does seems genuine. Looks like a dealer with paperwork from the Ibanez distributor here in the UK (Headstock) to back it up.
PMT is a guitar shop in Birmingham, so I'm pretty certain that's a genuine auction.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 05:40 PM

or.. why not try:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_js_2_prm_chrome_boy.htm
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 05:46 PM

Oh man !! dont post these links ,i can't buy any more guitars.
Can i ?
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 06:19 PM

he 's offering finance (HP) on the guitar , 10 months interest free or 12/24/36/48 interested credit. so think you can be sure its genuine

Tags
guitar shop , ibanez guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode