Guys, thanks for the answers, but please consider new things I will write about me, and then again try to answer:
1) I am not young too much, and I am not a beginner in guitar playing, just cause I am looking for JS100 or Modern Player made in China - it's nothing to do with my playing ability, it's because I don't have money for something better than this (aka JS1200 Vs. white strat USA with hs3 pickups). So don't imagine me like some kid who don't know anything about those 2 guitars.....In matter of fact, I know all about them, every aspect, but I just can't make a decision all by myself which one I should buy, and here I am - asking you guys, I don't, maybe you will say something which will affect my decisions, so I could decide more easier which one I would pick.....
2) I know what is floating tremolo, and all about them....I had rg550 and sell it. Just too big neck for my hands (I prefer 9.5 which have js100 and Strat Modern player). So don't judge those guitar by tremolo criteria - its not too much important to me....Ok, yeah, I like to play Satriani and Van Halen somethimes, but I could play that without floating tremolo, no big problem to me. For me, tremolo is not worry...Its all the same....I worry about color
neck profile and sound much more, and quality of the guitar, woods, parts etc.... So, I found Olimpic white modern player, I found black JS100 - color satisfied! Both guitars have tiny necks for smaller hands and i like them both - 9.5 - checked! So its 50-50, which one to pick.... I repeat, tremolo is not gonna be some factor for deciding....Don't concentrate on that....
3) Floating tremolo on JS100 is Edge III. Guitar is from Indonesia, not Korea. I know, I know, its a bad tremolo. Owner of that guitar tell me tremolo "It will be set up" but after that it should be fiiine. Well, honestly, I don't believe in that story 100%. I know most users of JS100 have problems with Edge III tremolo. He also said something - "Dude, you can always buy new quality floyd rose and put it in JS100 if the tremolo is all your worries about this guitar".....But my biggest problem is - I lost my job, I don't have money, and I live in **** country and everything is expensive. For example, new guitars are more expensive than in USA and England, west Europe, and used ones are more expensive than on your used marker, and our salaries are 5-10 times smaller then yours
Well, imagine my situation, and why I running this thread LOL. If I buy something and after few days don't like it, I must wait 3-5 years to have money to buy something else.
4) I am Ok guitarist, I know about guitars, but right now I have money just to buy this.... If tremolo on JS100 is like on JS1200, maybe I would decide to go with JS100, but Fender don't have floating tremolo si - less problems with tunings and pitch changing.....And I will finally own famouse FENDER brand
(I know its China made, but you finally could look that word - Fender on neck, its not dream anymore, its reality ;D )
5) Thats it, please rewrite your comments after this update... I know this is Ibanez fan site, but don't propose Ibanez just because this is Ibanez site.... I also expect the same on strats forums with the same thread
So, tremolo is not important and not needed for playing, but its crucial for stability thing - I don't want to have JS100 and not playing dive bomb often, but suffer all the time cause I can't tune my guitar, or if I touch it - pitch goes half step down or up (I heard that before on my friends guitar with Edge III, I herad that even on Edge Lo pro ).
6) Another thing - If I find 50 euros more, the owner of JS100 will sell me JS100 with dimarzio tone zone in the bridge..... Thats just 3rd option to buy (js100 stock, js100 with tone zone, Fender modern player).
I know, I know everybody will say - find that 50euros and go with the JS100 and tone zone before Modern player strat, but its not easy, tone zone pick up is in zebra (white-black) color, and thats not nice for my taste on a black body of js100, and neck pick up will be stock JS100
Also its some kind of "blasphemy" for me to have any dimarzio on JS100 instead of Fred in bridge
I dont know, maybe I am wrong.....What are you thinking guys? Maybe tone zone on JS100 are good combinations? I know I will not have Satriani exact tone even if I have JS100+ fred pick up. I you tube it, and people don't have that Satriani tone.... But at the and I don't care too much. I am not pursuing Satriani tone, I just like look of JS
, I like Ibanez and I need that 9.5 little JS
neck. But there is also that FENDER branding guitar with white body which reminds me of John Norum white strat from Final countdown tour.....(just need later to change pickguard from black to white)....
Oh, what I should I do....