Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Ibanez pf100 telecaster?

510 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  LonePhantom 
#1 ·
Hello! I Just recently gave my gitar some more attention, my father bought this new back in 78. All i know is the serial number kz80273. There are so many models I cant figure this out. The reason being i really want the backplate thats missing. And some New parts. Its complete and I use it everyday, Just beat up. I Also actually believed i had an les paul standard all this time😅 Also wondering if i should buy New pickups. Could p90 work? The photos clearly show its been repainted some time and I want to fix that, originally Black with the White line. Probably not Worth everything but it got more value to us than money.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Pickup rings and the like should be easy enough to find, they are typically a standard fitment. With regards to backplate, it may be easiest to make one yourself, making a tracing of the stock backplate and using that as a template on some plastic, cutting and sanding to shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.