Ibby made a budget Universe (including Korean/Indonesian )-NGD -UV Jr.? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By WYLD STALLYNS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 2
Ibby made a budget Universe (including Korean/Indonesian )-NGD -UV Jr.?

Hey guys... after having to sell my 7620 VK, I didn’t think I’d get one with upgraded pups and decent condition for $350 ever again and that’s why I was allowed for my birthday this year

I got lucky and my family chipped in to get me a 7620. It is literally almost the same as a universe quality wise or like the 7 string jem7bk

Anyway today I was surprised and I am please it’s got crunch lab bridge so not bad huh

Who else loves 7620s...that’s one of those sweet spot low budget (cuztheir hi end guitars once upon a time ) guitars you find for 300 every few years !!

I’ll post pics on arrival because the site didn’t allow image rips

Hope the day continues well
Peace fellas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:51 AM

Re: Ibby made a budget Universe (including Korean/Indonesian )-NGD -UV Jr.?

I bought a RG7621 in 96 or 97 when they weren't available in the states yet, actually ordered it from Japan with the help of a local guitar shop.
Sold it a longgggg time ago.

Few months ago finally bought another one, these guitars are AMAZING. Japanese built pre-prestige.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:52 PM

Killer guitars and I *REALLY* wish I didn't get rid of mine back in the day. You used to be able to find them for $400-$500 right around 2000-2003, then they sky rocketed in price and now you can barely find one for under $900. I'd love to snag one again, but for the price they've been going for I'd almost rather hold out for a UV.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:35 PM

Reviews: 6

i have a 7620 and a 7420...no complaints here...solid guitars...d.m.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode