Im almost a true Jemsite member once again!! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Im almost a true Jemsite member once again!!

Having been a previous Jem7dbk and UV777BK owner. I am glad to say I almost own a Jem again. In other words I already paid for it and am waiting on delivery. This is my problem. I want to either get a 7VSBL or the 7VWH and all my local Ibanez dealer has in stock is a 7VWH which is brand new but it has a loose volume knob,dirty fingerboard and its set up really really bad. It gives me a bad vibe and I definately do not want it so I am waiting to see how long it is going to take to get one that is factory fresh. I just found out today that the new VSBL shipment is going to be a month and a 1/2 delayed which is why I am leaning towards getting the VWH. Do you think I would be able to get a VWH sooner than the VSBL?

WAITING SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Metalhead Derek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 04:17 PM

This guy is very good at getting Jems

www.ibanezrules.com

Ask for 'Rich', tell him the 'smart limey' sent you

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1
I've heard of this Rich guy. Ooooh look up there....there's a swirly little banner to click
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

I would of gone thru Rich but I traded for the deal and have no choice but to wait.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1
Well I think they theoretically should arrive at the same time, at least they usually arrive all in the same big shipment together.

I think in truth you should hold out for the one you prefer, 6 weeks isn't that long to wait. (not to compared to the wait I had for my JS10th )

Tags
ibanez dealer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode