JS future options (2004 ibanez ad blurb) - Page 20 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #286 of 289 (permalink) Old 08-22-2013, 06:55 AM

Re: JS future options (2004 ibanez ad blurb)

Rico, have you considered the Andy Timmons signature model? It's not a JS, but is very close to what you described.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #287 of 289 (permalink) Old 08-22-2013, 04:25 PM

I know about it, but i dont want to invest into it. I believe the most of the price comes out of the artist name I like how Andy plays and i like his songs. But not that particular guitar. However i know that this is something close to my expectations. But i will just stick to warmoth and build my own custom shop super-strat with ss frets, wizard neck profile and etc. close to ibanez but still a strat that's my current project

But it would be great to get that Hendrix Experience tour guitar, the blue JS (strat like one). That one is exactly what i want to see
post #288 of 289 (permalink) Old 11-12-2014, 07:35 PM

Hey sorry for being off topic but the last post was a good few years ago. Looking for help with this JS2000 I might be buying tomorrow. I looked up the dating guide and everything seemed legit. I'm buying from someone on gumtree for a tasty price. But I would love it if I could get some further confirmation from you lot on here to the actual production date/factory of production etc. I'm getting some confusing results online.

I'm a Jem 7Dbk owner, things are so much simpler and better with them haha.

Cheers, Scott.

i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/fudboy666/11.jpg
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/fudboy666/12.jpg
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/fudboy666/13.jpg
post #289 of 289 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottboy87 View Post
Hey sorry for being off topic but the last post was a good few years ago. Looking for help with this JS2000 I might be buying tomorrow. I looked up the dating guide and everything seemed legit. I'm buying from someone on gumtree for a tasty price. But I would love it if I could get some further confirmation from you lot on here to the actual production date/factory of production etc. I'm getting some confusing results online.

I'm a Jem 7Dbk owner, things are so much simpler and better with them haha.

Cheers, Scott.

i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/fudboy666/11.jpg
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/fudboy666/12.jpg
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/fudboy666/13.jpg
Well i'm no expert but the all JS2000 were Japan made so the factory is most definitely Fugi Jen, i believe they were only made for 2002 -2004 but without a headstock serial i have no idea how to date the guitar from the plate.

Tags
abalone dot inlays , alder body , andy timmons , basswood body , beautiful guitar , birdseye maple neck , black pickguard , body shape , candy apple red , chrome hardware , cosmo black hardware , crystal planet , custom shop , darren wilson , dimarzio bridge , dot inlay , dot inlays , ebmm jpm , edge pro trem , edge pro trems , edge trem , edge trems , electric guitar , ernie ball , fixed bridge , fret inlay , fret neck , guitar playing , ibanez dealer , ibanez guitars , jackson guitars , joe satriani , lava pearl , mahogany body , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , neck joint , neck pickup , neck pup , paf joe , paf pro , paul gilbert , pro edge , production model , quilted maple , reverse headstock , rosewood board , rosewood fretboard , steve vai , tung oil

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode