JS spec sheets online! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-23-2003, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

JS spec sheets online!

Don't want to brag...or be a show off...but I'm proud of my new spec sheets! Close to 6 straight hours of grueling work produced most of this.

Thanks to Glen and Rich for all their help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Vendor

Really nice sheet! I've still never figured out how to do htm customized tables like that, organizational headache even if I could! Glad you did it. Just the 2 hours "editing" it gave me a headache!
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-23-2003, 10:54 PM

Great! thanks for the dedication ,man
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 01:11 AM

AWESOME INFO....

one thing though the first year pickup mounting rings were BLACK....All other hardware was chrome.

Jim
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 01:19 AM
Vendor

That is not correct. The catalog shows them as black but I've never seen a 90' that actually had the black bezels.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 07:45 AM

"Fretboard Multi-Radiused Rosewood"

i believe my js90th does have an ebony fretboard

no more corrections ... dunno about the others, only got one js guitar, just in case you care, the 90th inlay is on the 21st fret... also i have yet not heard about 90ths with lo-pro bridges but we had a thread about that, i believe

nice work, keep it up
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 08:53 AM

Sorry for the mis information....I rember the first JS1BK I ever picked up and examined, I could swear it had the Black bezels....Oh well.

That was a LONG time ago at Atlanta Discount Music.
Jim

ps...Rich I'm not doubting you in any way just questioning my own memory.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 09:15 AM

I'll be happy to link it from my site if you give me your permission
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 09:37 AM
Bew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Really nice sheet! I've still never figured out how to do htm customized tables like that, organizational headache even if I could! Glad you did it. Just the 2 hours "editing" it gave me a headache!
Rich, get yourself a copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver. It makes creating tables so easy. You can drop in a table of any size, select some cells, right click and tell it to merge the cells. You don't have to worry about mapping out rowspan and colspan.
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 09:48 AM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Rich, get yourself a copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver. It makes creating tables so easy. You can drop in a table of any size, select some cells, right click and tell it to merge the cells. You don't have to worry about mapping out rowspan and colspan.
LOL. Rich, does this ring a bell ...glen
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 02:03 PM

Another minor correction: Unless someone installed them aftermarket, my JS6 has both a high-pass filter and a coil tap. Both the tone and volume knobs are push-pull pots.

Really nice sheet, though. Lots of great info.
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Vendor

saTa - you're absolutely right, that's an oversight. Glen, plese divide that line up and give the 90th an ebony board

Jim, I don't doubt they made a run with the black bezels untill somebody woke up and said "hey, these are supposed to get CHROME hardware"

Bew - got it, no time to learn it.

Glen, pffft!

Jason - the 6000 did have the push pulls, the 6 isn't supposed to. Does yours have the black plastic knobs?
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 02:24 PM

All THREE of my JS6's have had both coil taps & high-pass filters. All three came with the black, Strat-style knobs as well. Two of the JS6's were untouched in regards to the electronics-all original solder joints, etc. (unless somebody replaced EVERYTHING in both of them). The third came with EMG's, so it was obviously not stock.

My JS6000 also had both push/pulls.
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 02:26 PM

Rich,
My js6 hd the Black fender looking V/T knobs and it also had the split and High pass.
That I am sure off.

God how I miss that Guitar.....
jm

MEt Joe at 96 Rock in Atlanta and had him sign the back.
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Vendor

It's been 4 years since I had a 6, I stand corrected. [typically you'd never see plasitic hat knobs on push pulls, go figure]

Glen? Changes.

Tags
chrome hardware , coil split , coil splitting , coil tap , coil tapping , crystal planet , ebony board , ebony fretboard , style knobs , volume knobs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode