Originally Posted by RCB
You can find a jem90 for about 1800-2000. That should be your chioce if you want a jem.
I don't know about anyone else, but I find that pretty insulting. RCB, you shouldn't be telling people what their choices should
To the original questions:
1) The frets are the same (6105s). There's just two more on the JEM.
2) I don't know about Steve's personal models, but if you want the Buzz Feiten system, you'll have to install it yourself. A company in Japan was selling them installed. Naturally, it was discussed here if you do a search.
3) Search for the Buzz Feiten website. I can't tell you.
5) I'm not sure if it's overpriced. I don't know what the BF system goes for. They retail for $1800 or so--less (and better) from Rich. You can do the math.
6) Depends on where you buy. Check Ibanez Rules=great price, great set-up and great service. I'd be surprised if Rich wouldn't install the BF system for you if you bought a guitar from him and had the system shipped to him. (I'm not trying to speak for Rich.)
7) Depends, again, where you buy it. MF.com and others will make you pay retail for a case. I don't think you want a gig bag. It's included in Rich's low price.