Jem Guitars - Does Anyone know if Joe Despagni is making the - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-05-2002, 12:51 AM Thread Starter

Jem Guitars - Does Anyone know if Joe Despagni is making the

Hey everyone.

Got a question.

Years back I thought Jem Guitars went out of business. Well over the years while I was living in Florido I once came upon Jem II Guitars. I never thought much of it until tonite. I saw an old GKS post stateing Joe was living in Florida still making quitars. Now this was like an 3 year old post from GSK and when I saw the shop in florida it was nearly 8 years ago.

Does anyone know if Joe is still alive and kickin making custom guitars in Florida?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-05-2002, 12:57 AM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Jem Guitars

not a confirmation, but Joe was said to be in florida as recently as last year... glen
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-05-2002, 01:19 AM

Jem Guitars

Just did a quick search according to phone records he's living in Cape Coral Florida...
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-05-2002, 03:18 AM Thread Starter

Jem Guitars

I have not talked to him in years.... Now that I know the shop I saw was his new location makes me wish I stopped in to see him... He woulda crapped his pants... I looked up JEm Guitars on the net and saw a listing but it seems more of a music store... I wonder if he went into a music shop as well as making guitars

Tags
custom guitar , custom guitars , music store

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode